Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Damage on this WA is quite low until you get Maliketh's upgraded to max, and have enough invested into faith. Caught three players in it as a RL70 +5 during an invasion, and including the max % HP reduction it maybe did 1/3rd to 1/4th of their HP at most.
By Anonymous
With 50 str, 32 faith, and a +6 Upgrade Level in PvP, this of course reduced the max HP of enemies somewhat decently, but that's essentially all it did really. Otherwise the damage was really low. Would not consider it for lower level PvP.
By Anonymous
they really gave the dog judgement cut
By Anonymous
Since Destined Death, according to the lore, is supposed to end the rebirth cycle of anyone in the Lands Between, I think it would be a pretty cool option to be able to make Destined Death permanently remove any enemies killed in the overworld with it during any playthrough of NG+ and onward. (But just a toggle option). That would be really cool/helpful and accurate to the lore.
By Anonymous
I beat Maliketh a day or two ago but I'm not sure what to do with the remembrance. His black blade is a nice looking sword and the incantation looks pretty sweet as well. If they were anything other than holy damage I'd get one of Enia. The point is can remebrances be traded?
By Anonymous
You can duplicate them at those weird buildings on top of those moving mini mountains, oh they are called Walking Mausoleums
By Anonymous
Remembrances can be duplicated. If you are going for a faith caster build, I would recommend getting the incant first, but I would still get both.
By Anonymous
You can duplicate them at walking mausoleums you've taken down
By Anonymous
Sword is good fun for a str/fth build, I've got the black knife as backup for a ranged application of the debuff. The incant pairs well because it stacks with the debuff from either weapon, although note that the debuff on the sword and dagger share an internal ID and cannot stack; not sure why these pages act like you can mix and match any 2, it's definitively just the incant as version A and either weapon skill as version B.

However it's notable that Black Knife Tiche also pairs well as a spirit summon. She uses the same ability as the black knife weapon, but it's a separate internal ID from anything you can apply. So working together you can stack a 30% reduction in max HP onto a boss.
By Anonymous
"Destined Death does NOT trigger Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, Millicent's Prosthesis or Thorny Cracked Tear."
Sure? Yesterday I did some tests and had different numbers with and without it.
By Anonymous
Do the black waves in the 3rd part of the attack do poise damage/stagger enemies?
By Anonymous
I just tried (dunno if its a bug a bugfix or a nerf) to stack Blade of Death and Destined Death and they DIDN'T STACK the max hp debuff. I still didn't try Black Blade and Destined Death but i guess those too work since you did the build around it
By Anonymous
Yup. The two weapons dont stack but a weapon + incantation does.
By Anonymous
You can stack all the consecutive strikes buffs with this skill