Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Does anyone know where this incantation is?
By Anonymous
At the big fire monk camp in mountaintops. Go to the right where there are the npc enemies like you and there is a ladder by a rat. Go up and fight another guardian then jump over thr wall onto a wooden walkway. Continue up and fight flame guardian arganthy and go up the tower and the prayerbook is at the top
By Anonymous
does a lot of dmg but has low range. i just stick to throwing lightning spears at everything because its fast
By Anonymous
range is as far as any other spell , but the fire ball is so big that when u have enemies locked on and they are a bit far it will collide with the ground. You however can aim the fireball urself and with the right angle u can shoot as far as with any other spell , takes a bit practice tho.
By Anonymous
Chaos Bed Vestiges/Forbidden Sun?
By Anonymous
It's slower casting and arcs more than those, but damage-wise it certainly fills the gap, especially if you charge it.
By Black_Iron_Bob
The other way around. Forbidden Sun came first. Give credit where credit is due.
By Anonymous
Same FP cost with Flame Fall on Em. This one is big AoE instead spreading projectiles.
By Kyle_B
The FP cost isn't correct on here as of writing this. Going to try and make an edit, but the base cost is 32. It's only brought down to 24 if you're using the Talisman "Primal Glintstone Blade"
By Anonymous
The big AoE gives a lot of leeway for freeaiming this thing like a mortar over large distances, charging it causes the fireball to stay active longer allowing it to travel even further. Probably the most fun spellcasting I've had so far with the freeaim fireball dunks from downtown
By Anonymous
yea i love this thing

Huge aoe, easy free aim, hits like a nuke

My current build is hitting about 1.5k on people, basically if I hit you, you dead

Fun pvping with this in Haligtree
By Anonymous
yea i love this thing

Huge aoe, easy free aim, hits like a nuke

My current build is hitting about 1.5k on people, basically if I hit you, you dead

Fun pvping with this in Haligtree
By Anonymous
using this spell isnt that easy as you have to aim without locking on to get the most out of it, but when u get the hang of it , its a beast. Deals high poise damage especially when charged and spellspeed is as fast as the normal fireball (if its slower i dont really notice it)
By Shinefine
In my opinion the best offensive faith spell in the game. Always go for the full spell cast.
I beat the most bosses with mainly using this . Luckily, there are not so many fire res bosses than in the previous games.
By Anonymous
Damage isn't much better than black flame especially for FP, the main advantage is that it deals much more stagger and has a huge radius.