Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
There's one in sellia
By Anonymous
I can’t find the one at Selia, and have checked the entire town. I do not think I have picked it up already. Does anyone else have this problem?
By Rathial
I'm pretty sure I found one there. I can't remember where exactly probably in a chest behind one of those sealed doors
By Anonymous
Most north easterly part of the town against the cliffs
By Anonymous
One is found at Raya Lucaria Grand Library on the rooftop parkour to the Church of Cuckoo which you can reach from the courtyard
By Anonymous
Can confirm. Just got it thanks.
By Survive
Posts Avatar
Lots of stuff on the roof, take your time and explore all of the rooftops at the Library.
By Anonymous
one imbued sword key is in selia the town of sorcery, behind a blue sealed door in the corner. Requires lighting the three towers in the town.
By Anonymous
One is also located in Sellia, Town of Sorcery, on the north side behind some buildings. I can't remember if I got it in one of the chests behind the seals or if it was lying on the ground.
By Anonymous
I found the third key is sellia town of sorcery after lowering the magic sealed gates I believe it was in one of the chests.
By Anonymous
Third sword key is found in Caelid. Sellia, Town of Sorcery. Northwestern part of town, there will be an open wall with a treasure chest and 1 sorcerer phantom, then when you go to open the chest a sword and shield sorcerer phantom will appear around the corner.
By Anonymous
It's not the one in northwest, but in northeast
By Anonymous
Are there only two in the whole game? I found the one in the Academy and the one at the Four Belfries, but that still leaves one portal unopened. Are you just locked out of 1 out of 3 portals per playthrugh?
By Anonymous
they updated location its in calid
By Anonymous
There's a third in Sellia. Directly underneath the right-most brazier tower (if you're stood at the entrance to Sellia, where the Marika stake is, it's the one slightly right of straight ahead). It's behind a blue barrier that you need to light the rooftop braziers to make disappear. There's three of those invisible swordmages right by the barrier so be careful about rushing in.

By Anonymous
they updated location its in calid
By Anonymous
The last one is in a chest in the north-east corner of Sellia, its a little tricky to find but its right below the one building on the map that is not in line with the rest. Available after you've unlocked the barriers by lighting the torches in the towers