Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
This guy is such a douche, i love him
By Anonymous
I gave the potion to Nepheli's father instead, on return Seluvis was dead. Can anyone confirm that this is a choice and consequence?
By Rafahil
Posts Avatar
I gave it to the woman and Seluvis was also dead later. But I can examine his body and buy spirit ashes from it with starlight shards.
By Anonymous
Nope. Gave it to Nepheli, same outcome.
By Anonymous
He was dead before i even got to give anyone the potion.
By Anonymous
He will ask to for you to meet a 'Sellen' in Limwood.
By Anonymous
I guess you mean Limgrave, at Waypoint Ruins? After this Sellen first encounter, she is found at another underground floor of Witchbane Ruins (south of Fourth Church of Marika, in a poisonus lake). She is "chained" to a wall, if character attacks or kills her, she will become hostile and disappear from the first location.
If killed she will respawn when Seluvis quest pops up, but she will appear as hostile and won't talk to the player. I can't give her the "Seluv's Introduction" key item that he gives you for her, so I can't progress with the quest. I guess I messed it up.
By Anonymous
I guess you mean Limgrave, at Waypoint Ruins? After this Sellen first encounter, she is found at another underground floor of Witchbane Ruins (south of Fourth Church of Marika, in a poisonus lake). She is "chained" to a wall, if character attacks or kills her, she will become hostile and disappear from the first location.
If killed she will respawn when Seluvis quest pops up, but she will appear as hostile and won't talk to the player. I can't give her the "Seluv's Introduction" key item that he gives you for her, so I can't progress with the quest. I guess I messed it up.
By Anonymous
there is another sellen in his puppet dungeon as well
By Anonymous
if you give the potion to Nepheli's father, he will die
By Rafahil
Posts Avatar
He dies if you give it to the woman as well.
By Krob5953
Seluvis has an interesting item hidden behind his tower. This kind of gives me the impression of some nefarious intent, especially when you hear what others have to say about him.
By Anonymous
He has a secret puppet dungeon where he probably does things to nepheli (after you give her the potion and drinks it she becomes lifeless and you can find her in that dungeon behind a hidden wall in a room with a bed in it along with a sorcerer sellen clone)
By Anonymous
He disappear in the Tower after hitting him where can I find him again?
By Anonymous
Yikes i would fix that..... you have to use the church of vows to what i know as when you hit him all of the people who affiliated with him dip as well including ranni and ijii and those are the 2 that i found much less any more that left
By Anonymous
He later on gives you a letter to give to someone (I forgot the name) Anyone know the NPC's name and where they are? I don't like hand holding but Souls games need a quest tab/NPC tracker.
By Anonymous
Sellen, she���s found at the way point cellar in limgrave
By Anonymous
You can kill him early i did some exploration and thought he was a crazy guy instead he was important to a quest and got wrecked by my heavy zwei. A hard kill to he teleports all over the place.
By Vorhautbandit
thats a different one, you are meaning the one in the carian study tower
By Anonymous
What he drop?
By Anonymous
does he sell any good spells?
By Anonymous
i forgot the specific name but the shard that does frostbite buildup is very good