Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
How has the game been out nearly 6 months, and yet the cold infusion on this weapon has still not been fixed?

I know it probably won't even be that good, but I want my big frosty Scythe-Hammer =(
By Anonymous
What's broken about it?
By Anonymous
I dont think thats a mistake
By Anonymous
Is there a single other weapon infusion in the game that doesn't result in scaling for the stat you added?
By Anonymous
Bothers me that the shorter side is the side you attack with. Greathammers have poor range as is....
By Anonymous
had no idea this existed until it dropped randomly for me now its my favourite great hammer
By Anonymous
Note for those trying to get to Worshipper's Woods early. Despite being underground, nighttime seems to affect enemy perception just the same in Siofra. If you're having trouble getting sniped from across the water, try going at night. Crouch the whole way and stick to the edge of the water on the Eastern side. This gets me from where the Horn Bow is to Worshipper's Woods without any arrows coming my way every time.
By Anonymous
I got this after 4 or 5 tries, 20 ARC and bird foot, no other arcane buffs. Great weapon, this may replace my Great Stars for PvE
By Anonymous
Togetta!
By Anonymous
Why is this not a scythe? It would've been such a cool-looking scythe.