Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
"Greetings Traveller, I am the Pitbull of the Woods. Have you seen ANY orphanages nearby?"
By Anonymous
Man, Blaidd is so cool. I wish Welsh people were real
By Anonymous
We are real
By Anonymous
ive made things so hard for myself i killed kale the started the radahn festival then killed a runebear. i also killed Darriwil. blaidd turned hostile and i killed him without ever hearing any of his dialogue. worst of all, ranni just ceased to exist.
By Anonymous
Nothing a little celestial dew can't fix!
By Anonymous
Can he be killed in Mistwood when you first meet him? If so - does he still drop his armor set and weapon upon death?
By Anonymous
Half-Wolf? More like Semi-Truck.
By Anonymous
"I'm looking for a man called Darriwil. He told me that colossal swords were lame, and I'm seeking him out to politely dispute his opinion."
By Anonymous
Blaidd reminds me of solaire. Hes a very friendly dude who offers his summon sign in a bossfight, hes your friend for the majority of your journey however eventually loses himself and goes mad.
By Anonymous
Personality and quest-line wise, he does resamble Solaire quite a lot, but in appearence, he always reminded me of Artorias. Huge sword, blue cloth on his armor, and Blaidd being half-wolf, while Artorias was often represented by a wolf (such as in the Wolf Ring.)
By Anonymous
Personality and quest-line wise, he does resamble Solaire quite a lot, but in appearence, he always reminded me of Artorias. Huge sword, blue cloth on his armor, and Blaidd being half-wolf, while Artorias was often represented by a wolf (such as in the Wolf Ring.)
By Anonymous
There's different dialogue if you progressed the questline up to meeting him underground, but trigger the Rahdan festival before meeting him there. Happened to me, he said something including the line "we missed out meeting", though I don't remember the rest.
By Anonymous
Can confirm, I think this is a failsafe in case the player went throught with Seluvis questline before going below Limgrave to search for Nokron. That part leaves Seluvis dead and thus it would be impossible to ask for his advice that directs you to Sellen that in turn directs you to Radhan.
By Anonymous
If Blaidd is hostile and you kill him he won't die. Instead, the next tim you go to mistwood, he will murmur something about not being able to kill a shadow. Therefore, it is possible to atone at the church of vows if you kill Blaidd.
By Jabberwocky
So I cheesed him on accident. So he attacks after the ranni quest is completed. At her tower , we both go upstairs , I take the elevator down , Blaidd decides to jump down. Instant death.