Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I thought this was gonna be one of those frustrating fight at first, but then I got them in 3 tries. Was using Frost Star Fist +12 with Bloodhound Step, didn't even noticed if bleed and frost ever proc at all, but mostly I just stay close and do heavy attacks, their attack are easy to gain reflex on and they often overswing when I clung onto their feet.
By Anonymous
Joy. Another multi boss fight in a confined space. Oh yeah, don't forget they are immune to everything and inflict poison.
By Anonymous
Yes this boss fight is a true suckfest for ranged attacks. Dual large impossibly fast two hitter bosses.
By Anonymous
The second lesser crucible knight (with the spear) became hostile after I picked up the item to his left. I don't think he is non-hostile, he is just not detecting you when you are behind him.
By Anonymous
Hey so just a heads up to any aspiring souls legends. You cant ledge the annoying bridge angel knight. He snaps to the ledge and wont go off.
By Anonymous
He can yeet himself off of the platforms however. With his wing dive
By Anonymous
I used a bow on both knights, one from the rock ledge down from the site of grace where you can see the shield knight patrolling. The other from directly across from him on a ledge. He kept coming out to about the steps, but just fall back and he goes back to his start position. Cheezy goodness.
By Anonymous
If you stand on the roof above the bridge where Crucible Knight #1 is patrolling, you can spam ranged attacks at him and he won't be able to get to you.
By Anonymous
And the Spear Crucible Knight can be knocked off of the waterfall where he spawns if you sneak up behind him and do two fully charged rejections. however, doing so will cause his loot to be lost.
By CptObvious1994
Posts Avatar
You don't lose the Spear Knight's loot if he falls off the edge. He threw himself off with his wing attack when I was fighting him and I got his Somber Smithing Stone (6) through a pop up, like with all enemies that don't respawn.
By Anonymous
I guess "Rest in the coffin nearby" is as vague as it gets. Whatever can someone tell me which coffin that is exactly ?
By Anonymous
After the fight there is a grace, if you stand there watch the waterfall and you should see it
By Anonymous
In the gargoyle boss room.
By Anonymous
Please note: as an astrologer solo I would suggest using a spirit summon of multiple npc, focus using a high level fast cast sorcery or rock throw to take out the first gargoyle before the twin blade gargoyle reaches you. Then running to the area twin blade came from to produce distance and do the same to him. The coffin is located just past the twin blade spawn location. ALSO NOTE: the grace he is talking about: look over the edge and look down, you will see there is a path leading to jellyfish in a cavern like area, this is your path. Mage the knight you see wondering, there are 2 knights with high defense, meteorite staff is suggested as you can knock the first knight off the ledge if you time it right. My ASTRO is 35 VIG 35 MIND 60 INTEL, I DO NOT put points into arcane or faith and have not used a single melee weapon or shield my entire game so far. I have used 2 health flasks and all the rest towards FP restore. Intel and magic crystal knot, I run 100% Rogier's armor set since I got it. Run Vanni's quest line after beating Godrick and you will watch his life decimate due to illness. He ends up dying and at Round table and you get his armor, it is low defense, but boosts glintstone sorcery and is OP with Comet and glint bow sorcery. Enjoy. I used this to defeat Astel and then carried many others as there were a lot of people (ps5) failing on Astel and the Gargoyles.
By Anonymous
If you read the description it says that it boosts glintstone sorcery skills. So that is the sword of night and flame special qttack. Magic only. Not fire. And ice spear. Does 2 percent for each piece for magic/ice skills. But does not increase spells.
By Anonymous
I didn't know about any coffin here, I went to depths via capital severs.
By Anonymous
Cant use spirits or summon friends here. The signs show up but fail to bring anyone in everytime.

Bugged?
By Anonymous
You need to activate the Martyrs effigy at the Grace before the first Crucible Knight
By Anonymous
Now that the patch has given us map markers, you can see his name is 'D, Beholder of Death'