Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I don't know if the host of this page will read this but I have info to donate to this page which is that as a low level character I went over to this area and fought this huge dragon I swear he had thousands of health I was using two greatswords and a amulet that boost consecutive hits and I was only dealing around 400 damage each combo I also found out said dragon is weak to the dragon damage as I used a thing to give my greatswords more damage I was then dealing almost 500 damage per combo of course by combo I mean upper left trigger button it took me roughly and hour and a half to kill it. It drops five dragon hearts the dragon in Question I think is called gyroar or something like that I don't remember the exact name as I was more focused on exploring
By Anonymous
Easier to just whack his tail while you have bleed weapon equipped, each bleed proc will do around 13000 damage.
By SilentSynthesis
Posts Avatar
You killed Greyoll. Also, try a bleed weapon on her next playthrough, you won't have to spend 2 hours killing her.
By Anonymous
Easiest thing to do is get the scarlet rot breath from the cathedral of dragon communion and use it to cheese the crap out of Greyoll (and anything else the game throws at you).
By Anonymous
The dragon is weak to bleed, just use a weapon like Reduvia for an ez kill.
By Anonymous
The dragon is weak to bleed, just use a weapon like Reduvia for an ez kill.
By Anonymous
Yap. Theres a grace behind him and there are no dragons so you can spam hit him with a bleed weapon. I dont even know what was their thought when they made this decision.
By Anonymous
Elden Ring tip: Use bleed
By Anonymous
You can also use Rotten Breath on the huge dragon, it literally melts his hp.
By finnayaya
If you start from the Fort Faroth grace, you can just walk up behind the dragon and hit it endlessly while no attacks can reach you. I went on the left side against the body near the wing.
By Anonymous
Seek skill
By Anonymous
Small dragons can 1 shot you even with 33 vigor cause balance isn't necessary
By Anonymous
All of their attacks are very telegraphed and easy to avoid/block even with their damage imo they're some of the easiest enemies in the game
By Anonymous
Wtf are you wearing cardboard? I'm at 34 and wearing carian knight armor ain getting one shot by these guys
By Anonymous
They're dragons bro
By Anonymous
I'm glad some enemies in this game are true to their stature. Dragons are dragons, they should be able to one shot you.
By Anonymous
Might want to block or dodge that hit from the actual dragon
By Anonymous
Yea its ridiculous. The other dragons (rot dragon, glintstone dragon) couldn���t one-shot me but these smaller dragons can.
By Anonymous
"even" with 33 vigor, bruh there's your problem. softcap is 60 vigor and there's no hardcap
By Anonymous
You are clearly underlevel for Dragonbarrow. 40 vigor is somewhat necessary for mid to late game. Try not to be confused between Dragonbarrow and Caelid South, Caelid South is low level area while Dragonbarrow is high level area. Some of the enemies in Dragonbarrow can actually do more damage and got higher hp than in Haligtree, kinda crazy.
By Anonymous
To the guy who said that dragons should one shot you:

Why not also make them fly in the air 24/7 then? And spam their fire breath? They're dragons, right? They should be able to do that. Who cares about making a fun and/or balanced game.
By Anonymous
weak enemies, can 1 shot everything in this region with my +5 Bloodhound's Fang, best weapon in the game no cap
By Anonymous
Wear armor, because you clearly aren't good enough no to
By Anonymous
Bloodhound's fang is the new pkcs i guess
By Anonymous
What's with the lightning on the hill near the Minor Erdtree?
By Anonymous
I think that is caused by the flowers that are there.
By Anonymous
I think that is caused by the flowers that are there.
By avzx
bosses here have way more hp than caelid's