- Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:39 pm #16419116
- Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:49 pm #16423088
It's a boss weapon. You have to kill Margott, who (I believe) is up at the Capital. I think she's one of the last bosses in the game, though.
- Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:25 pm #16428447
Morgott is in the city under the Erdtree. It is a harder version of the Margit fight.
- Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:55 pm #16419708
This thing looks kinda insane. Good blood loss, crit multiplier
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:54 am #16441589
I'm not sure if it scales the damage, but it scales the blood loss build up, like reduvia (dagger) arcane stat
- Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:05 pm #16476906
kodaxmax, that's demonstrably false. A weapon with arcane scaling and bleed will increase blood loss as arcane goes up, this weapon specifically goes from ~33 to ~90 between 10 and 60 arcane. It's not like previous games where luck scaled all bleed damage, arcane simply scales the effect buildup when the weapon has arcane scaling.
- Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:24 pm #16434098
I assume you'd have to wait until NG+, but if you have the stats to do so, you SHOULD be able to
- Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:59 pm #16439253
I'm planning on dual wielding this with the Bloodhound Fang for crazy bleed potential.
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:12 pm #16442698
I was planning on duel wielding this with the bloodfang for double the bleed
- Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:19 am #16447623
I'm disappointed in the sword so far, worse damage, worse scaling, ridiculous stat requirements when compared to bloodhound fang. The awful weapon art is the icing that makes me say just take 2 fangs for dual great curve builds.
- Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:49 am #16473949
I savefile duped it and used it on NG, you could also have a friend just give you theirs if they don't want it. And yes, the combo is as insane as it sounds. Winblades on steroids.