Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Dropped by Erd Tree Guardians. Got one pretty fast farming the ones between the Smoldering Church and the Minor Erd Tree. Very fun move set and obviously good dex scaling.
By Anonymous
Im the one who wrote this. In addition: this thing is a beast when used mounted.
By Anonymous
Ornstein
By Anonymous
where is this weapon?
By Anonymous
The location?
By Anonymous
There are several places. It's from the tree creatures that hang around Erdtree Avatar lairs. They're carrying it, so you'll know which enemy to farm.
By Anonymous
OP dex weapon confirmed. Change ashes of war on it and switch to keen gives it a B scaling while it unleveled. The moveset is also propably the best ive seen so far in any spearwrapom from ever had released.
By Anonymous
I can confirm this. Awesome movepool! The fact it's a halberd that looks like a spear could potentially confuse some too in PvP. It's also very good with a holy infusion. Despite a 'meager' C, it' deals around +300 dmg unleveled with a range attack that does the same amount of damages.
I also find it pairs well with the grafter scion swords as backup/second-slot, but that's a personal preference here i guess.
By Anonymous
A thrusting RT would be much appreciated over the double spin we have now, but can���t win em all. This is my favourite weapon in Elden Ring so far
By Anonymous
A thrust RT would be the cherry on top over the double spin we have now, but can���t have it all. This is an end game weapon for sure
By Anonymous
You have to farm for this. Took a while but finally got one and then the very next mob dropped another so looks like I'm dual wielding them lol

Start from the Church of Pilgrimage, head south towards the tree and before you jump up the rocks there's a bunch of guardians that pop out of the ground. Kill them, kill the one on the rocks and then there's another 3 dotted around the tree. Warp back to the church and rinse/repeat until it drops.

Silver Pickled Fowl Foot is useful for boosted item discovery too!
By Anonymous
The Catacombs near the tree are closer.
By Anonymous
Is the moveset differebt than base dual halberd? As it is fast AF solo
By Anonymous
Is the moveset differebt than base dual halberd? As it is fast AF solo
By Anonymous
The weapon drops from guardian enemy in said area
By Anonymous
I've been farming these guys for over an hour without getting the spear
By Anonymous
666 AR with 50 dex at +25, already convinced its the best weapon :)