Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
How do you get to the very bottom of of the Rampart Tower?
By Anonymous
You can drop off the wall by the birds from the Rampart Tower grace then just drop down the cliffside to the bottom.
By Anonymous
From the Rampart tower Grace head outside instead of up, travel along the wall to the first stairs on the left if you jump off immediately to the right and follow the path down
By Anonymous
The bomb barrel birds area next to the rampart save point there is stairs to the left jump down to the ledge and then jump on the edge against the wall just keep jumping down. watch your step!
By Deadringer92
Created account just so I could edit out a part about the Banished Knight in Rampart Tower, somebody got lucky with their drops and got the banished halberd and greaves and included it in the playthrough guide. It is, in fact, not a guaranteed drop.
By Deadringer92
If whoever wrote it was actually listing possible drops, and I’m just being dumb, then include the helm because that’s what I got when I killed him
By Anonymous
What do you do with the giant face in the crypts? I was playing offline and saw a bloodstain showing someone getting stabbed and lifted up in front of it.
By Anonymous
Recognize that hat? Seems familiar... almost magical. Should ask someone about it
By CaravanRiot
You don't do anything about it. That's an NPC. Go find them at the Round Table.
By Anonymous
Next to the omen there's a toppled statue with a glowing crack. Is anyone aware of what this is?
By Anonymous
Lure the giant to the statue and let him destory it. It will drop some smithing stones.
By Anonymous
You can bring the troll all the way from close to the Godrick fog gate. He breaks it with his moves.
By Anonymous
Lure the giant troll all the way there, he can break it
By Anonymous
Some smithing stones, I think it's 5x (1) and 1 or 2x (2). You need to use the giant that's a bit past there to break it.
By Anonymous
Bring nearest Giant (Troll) to smash it. Loot is shards 1 & 2
By Anonymous
if its like the other statues with glowing cracks if you lure a giant to it they will break it open and then you can loot the stuff inside.
By Anonymous
you need to bring the giant outside Godricks boss room to the statue so he steps on it and it will release the item. The item is some Smithing stones
By Anonymous
I think for that you have to lure the big giant back to there and get him to smash it open
By Anonymous
Use the giant troll to smash it
By Anonymous
Use the giant troll to smash it
By Anonymous
I can not get Omen to drop his cleaver��� and I have killed him like 10 times. Anyone else with this issue? The guide says it���s guaranteed
By Anonymous
Omen won���t drop his cleaver for me. Anyone else?
By Anonymous
kite giant down to break it
By Anonymous
There are 5x Smithing Stone (1) and 1x Smithing Stone (2) inside. You need to lure the Troll that is guarding the last boss of the area to the statue in order to smash it.
By Anonymous
You want to lure the troll over to the glowing statue and it will break it allowing you to loot some upgrade mats
By Anonymous
lure the giant all the way down and get him to crack it open for a smithing shard
By Anonymous
There's Smithstones inside. Bring the giant/troll down the stairs, he can break it open
By Anonymous
There's smithstones inside. Bring the giant/troll from the stairs down, he breaks it open
By Anonymous
This whole area is outstanding!
By Noggy210
at the "wine cellar - top level" they completely miss the area that you can jump to to explore outside the wall. after jumping to the platform you can go through the hole in the wall, going to the left will bring you to a few enemies as well as a hammer weapon. going right after the hole in the wall is a dead end, but there is a platform that is too far to jump too, that leads to another hole in the wall that has an item in it, i have not figured out how to get to this item yet tho.
By Noggy210
Found it.

if you continue up from the wine cellar - top level to where the banished knight is before the site of grace. instead of entering the tower, go to the ledge and you will be able to fall down to another ledge. follow this ledge around the side, and you will be able to fall down to the wooden ledge from earlier that will allow you to pick up arteria leaf x3.
By Anonymous
Near the liftside chamber site of grace(bonfire) there is a door that "cant be opened from this side". Does anyone know how to get to the area it blocks?
By Nimsy
I think i might be the first to find the entrance to this area. I spend waaaay too long looking for this, it is so obscure, and yet so easy to see once you find it. took me a good 50 minutes of running around like an idiot. It's actually insane how big that area is compared to how hard it is to get to, but you'll see.

First: go to the secluded cell grace.
Second: go to the area with the pot goblins, and head to the wooden rafters.
Third: at the end of the rafters, there is an easy to miss stone rafter the requires a jump to get on.
Fourth: at the end of the stone rafter is a hole in the wall which you need to do a pretty annoying jump to get to.
Fifth: profit.
By Anonymous
Look more carefully around the area with the pots. There's a ledge you can jump to and it leads you there
By Anonymous
Yes, You can access it via the room with the living jars. You need to go through two windows. It require some jumps, the last one can be difficult. Be ware that there is a room full of weak enemies on the way to the lock door.
By Anonymous
For the liftside chamber door: Get up the elevator to the area with the pots. At the end of that area there is a way to jump upward. This goes on for a while and then unlocks the "intended" path to the catacombs. (There is some interesting loot like a shield, arteria leaf and smithing stones.)
By Anonymous
For the liftside chamber door: Get up the elevator to the areas with the pots. At the end of that area there is a way to jump upward. This goes on for a while and then unlocks the "intended" path to the catacombs. (There is some interesting loot like a shield, arteria leaf and smithing stones.)
By Anonymous
For the liftside chamber door: Get up the elevator to the areas with the pots. At the end of that area there is a way to jump upward. This goes on for a while and then unlocks the "intended" path to the catacombs. (There is some interesting loot like a shield, arteria leaf and smithing stones.)
By Anonymous
There's a place next to the talon eagles who throw barrels (Near Rogier) that looks like you fall to but it keeps breaking. Turns out you can use Soft Cotton or probably another fall damage dampener to survive the fall.
By Anonymous
There is a crucible Knight dropping a incantation after a drop near the Bomb Falcons at the West Wall.
By Anonymous
thank you