Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Is there an input for my gender?
By Anonymous
yes
By Anonymous
Only if you are male or trans male. No female option.
By Anonymous
My character has the male body but I used a female template for the head to make a really cute girl face. Awesome that you can do that
By Anonymous
I am sorry to announce that from soft has yet to develop character creation tools for the mentally deranged.
By Anonymous
Body type a and b
By Anonymous
Youtube channel Soulssliders has plenty of sliders. People have said you can use DS3 sliders in Elden Ring. 300+ options there.
By Anonymous
We need sliders to allow for greater range in customization
By Anonymous
Add a note about eye alterations. The option only appears after you do something during the playthrough that causes your eyes turn change color/look. You can turn it on or off
By Anonymous
Have found three different eye alterations so far, they can be turned on and off but, they also overwrite each other if gotten after one-another it seems, or, some might take priority over the others. I sorta wish there was a way to actually choose between them all once unlocked per-character, but, unfortunately that isn't an option.

[Warning for slight spoilers, will try to keep it simple and direct people to NPCs / Places involved]

Bloodied Red Eyes can be gotten by following White-Faced Varre's questline

Orange/Yellow Frenzied Flame Eyes can be gotten from following Hyetta's questline

Yellow Dragon Eyes can be gotten from interactions with the Cathedral of Dragon Communion
By Anonymous
anon above, thank you, I thought my character's eyes were glowing abnormally yellow, but assumed it was due to the lava when I noticed it (at Mt Gelmir), I'd just bought all the dragon communion items I had access to just for the sake of having them and didn't notice the change!!
By Anonymous
Such a diverse character creator: Male or transitioning to male. Great job, From.
By Anonymous
My brother in Christ, you made the character.
By Anonymous
why all of you Body Type B-ist said "kill all Body Type As"

please stop harassing me I'm just a normal handsome Body Type A looking for Body Type B because I didn't have any Body Type B as my BodyTypeBfriend yet
By Anonymous
Hero - Hp Tali - Loner
Warrior - Seed - Numen
Vagabond - Woe - Seafarer
Confessor - Runes - Northerner
Prophet - Truth-seeker - Stone Keys
Astrologist - Aristocrat - Imps
Bandit - Nightfolk - Pot
Prisoner - Draconian - Branch
Samurai - Reedlander - Prawn
By Anonymous
Bandit should be Draconian cause he fits a Dragon Communion Faith-Arcane build, and Prisoner is thus a Nightfolk, connected with Eternal Cities and had some intrigue while researching with mages, but then cast away for his crime
By Anonymous
Burn Marks applies a -10 Lightning and +10 Fire defense/damage negation effect.
By Anonymous
No they don't
By Anonymous
When altering my appearance with the mirror or Renala, I can not see my face changing when using the sliders. Is there any way to solve this?
By Anonymous
I found that I can't change my appearance when eye alterations are on. Go into alter face and hair > eyes.
By Anonymous
In my case, I had my appearance saved as a Favorite. I simply loaded that Favorite and it worked again (I don't know if it would still work if you saved your appearance after the bug appears, though)