Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
relog to refresh opponents if you wanna avoid the subhumans
By Anonymous
Equip Shield Crash on a great shield. Go stand near the high cliff (left side when facing the Great Jar). Dodge the initial attack and position so that you can shove them off the cliff with Shield Crash. Rinse repeat, profit.
By Anonymous
anyone able to confirm by now if and at what point ones build is added to the rooster? i cannot be the only one with a low level makeshift build defeating the challenge yet, the builds being shown clearly are end game material of cheesy and yet well balanced builds...would make no sense to me if all the regulars would get added too and i just don't see them
By Anonymous
Why on earth are people fighting the golems on the way? You don't need to fight either of them. Narrow.
By Anonymous
Why on earth are people fighting the golems on the way? You don't need to fight either of them. Narrow.
By Anonymous
The ones with ROB don't bother me that much. The moonviel ones are irritating though...
By Anonymous
Once you realize fatrolling is viable in pvp... No, lemme start over. Once you have realized fatrolling is viable in pvp and you’d rather sacrifice medium roll and great jar talisman for crucible knot talisman... then you have achieved true enlightenment. Melee headshots are a thing, and they usually come from fast overhead attacks, jump attacks, running thrusts and ranged surprises such as stormblade. And stormblade true combos into stormblade after a headshot. By the way, I’m not joking, and I really do fatroll with 82 poise, hyper armor weapons and faith heals/buffs.
By Anonymous
"This area can also be accessed by climbing the roots above the large crystal at the bottom of the valley. However, this is most likely unintentional."

you cannot climb on the root anymore to skip, they removed it
By Anonymous
I wish vastly would stand for more than a 4% increase. Why can't we get another Havels Ring? Fast roll means destroyed fashion
By Anonymous
The notes and tips for this mentions " a certain poise break point", in which way does your equip load relate to poise? This is the first time I've come across that term.