Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Very interesting Faith weapon. Unfortunately all the blood stuff is more appealing to me right now, but I'm eyeing this on a second playthrough.
By Anonymous
This weapon is FANTASTIC for killing respawning skeletons, and it weighs nothing, so you can always have it equipped! Even if you don't have the stats, just swap to it whenever the skeleton is respawning. All you need is one damage and it dies!
By Anonymous
You can kill respawning skeletons with any weapon.
By Anonymous
You can hit a respawning skeleton with any weapon and it'll die in one hit. The whole mechanic is that you have to hit it once more when it's respawning to kill it for good. However, if you use this weapon to kill a skeleton to begin with, it'll stay dead and won't respawn like it would work other weapons. Same for all weapons with holy affinity.
By Anonymous
Running this on my holy dmg/paladin style prophet. Fantastic. The weapon art has some good stabbing range.
By Anonymous
Skeletons die if hit by an OTG attack (off the ground)
By Anonymous
"You can kill respawning skeletons with any weapon." Doesn't Holy damage do extra damage to undead enemies? You can kill them with any type with an extra strike while they're reforming, though.
By Anonymous
Just found these and fit in my build amazingly well!

A holy assassin just hoping to find some holy looking light armour.
By Anonymous
Find the Cleanrot knights in the scarlet rot swamp. You can farm them for all their armour and weapons. They are tough though. My advice is to use stealth and and the Sekiro style blood slash Ash. The drop rate is pretty tough so dig in. Worth it!
By Anonymous
Farm the Cleanrot Knights in the scarlet rot swamp for your armour ����
By Anonymous
Cleanrot is really not a good look for an assassin
By Anonymous
You get this Weapon in the Roundtable - Jump down the balcony, where you get invaded by an NPC - instantly turn left. There should be an open door/hallway - Just follow the rooms and in the last room theres the weapon on a body on a bed.
By Anonymous
you can kill the respawning skeletons in one hit with any weapon
By Anonymous
My life for Aiur!
By Anonymous
en taro tassadar!
By Anonymous
en taro tassadar!
By Anonymous
en taro tassadar!
By Anonymous
As a long time Pure Faith build player, I absolutely enjoy this weapon. It's great in both PvP and PvE situations this far and it's accessible fairly early on in the game. A 30 faith Req would put a Prophet at lvl 21 - 22, allowing you to cruise through most areas in the first region with ease, and the 'L2' Weapon Art is deadly in PvP, piercing all blocks.

Side Note: When dual wielding this weapon, you end up wearing two blades for Frenetic Holy Wolverine crusading.
By Anonymous
Wolverine ? I though this weapon are Fist and not claw
By Anonymous
Love this weapon! Kinda wish I could swap out the weapon art but it definitely isn't bad. Only problem is running into anything with a high holy resistance.
By Anonymous
The where to find is incorrect. its in a room to the left of where mad tongue spawns, not dropped by him.