Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I found that if you kill the first knight a certain way it will always drops a item. Makes me wonder if others have the same thing.
By Anonymous
The first knight is a guaranteed drop, but after that it will vary.
By Anonymous
"Knight's Greatsword: Only from knights using the Greatsword who don't also wield a bow."

This is incorrect. I had several Greatswords drop from the knight wielding a bow and sitting on a structure next to the Altus Highway Junction. He dropped the Greatbow as well of course, though he did not drop the shield.
By Anonymous
Bloodhound's Fang chews them up. Equip a shield in your left hand just in case, spam away with the sword. Roll back when your stamina is down, rinse and repeat.
By Anonymous
good enemy for parry practice.
By Anonymous
Backstab, Corpse Piler
By Anonymous
Although the Greatbow variants will switch to wielding Knight's Greatsword and Golden Greatshield when you close the distance, they do NOT drop the Golden Greatshield. It will only drop from Sword and Partisan variants. A quick farm for the Golden Greatshield is a Partisan variant immediately NW of the West Capital Rampart grace.
By Anonymous
The Greatbow variants DO however drop the Knight's Greatsword. I had multiple drop from the one sitting on a structure right by the Altus Highway Junction grace.
By Anonymous
Rot grease helped a **** down a bleed weapon