Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Drops off the bug enemies who wield them. I farmed the ones in Sellia Crystal Tunnel north of the Aeonia Swamp, not sure if they spawn anywhere else.
By Anonymous
They also spawn right outside the entrance to the church of the plague and a couple behind it for easy farming.
By Anonymous
They also spawn right outside the entrance of church of the plague for easy farming.
By Anonymous
Three can be found right before decaying Eziekiel(probably spelt wrong) dragon and they are right beside a grace spot, got two glaives with 223 discovery in 3-4 minutes
By Anonymous
that weapon dont have a thrust attack animation. Such a wast!
By Anonymous
You can just use Impaling Thrust for the weapon art, works great. Backstep + light attack is also a thrust, it's a decent workaround.
By Anonymous
It does. Back dash into light is a thrust.
By Anonymous
Dashing light attack is a thrust.
By Anonymous
As the item description says, it raises Magic, Fire, Lightning, and Holy DEF by a small amount. Not sure if this would increase as you upgrade it.

Has the overhead swing R1 like the Lucerne, though, and personally I think the thrusting pokes are usually better. But certainly interesting if you like that moveset

By Anonymous
Yeah,halberd without trusting moveset need an amazing wa to compensate,otherwise it's just bad.
By Anonymous
Backstep R1 and running R1 are pokes and is generally the most useful pokes., and they are present.

If you're looking for 'at neutral' poke, I wouldn't recommend halberd. Spears an Heavy Thrusting swords are better for that.
By Anonymous
does the defensive bonus apply if you have it equipped but are using a different weapon in that hand? like if you have a straight sword in your left hand and use that, but equip this to another slot, do you get a bonus?
By Anonymous
Presumably no. Assuming it works like the Grass Crest shields from the souls games, it'll only work if it's actually equipped in your left or right hand. However, if it does work like the souls games, you could probably 2 hand your main weapon & have this in your back and it'd give you the buff.
By Anonymous
Presumably no. Assuming it works like the Grass Crest shields from the souls games, it'll only work if it's actually equipped in your left or right hand. However, if it does work like the souls games, you could probably 2 hand your main weapon & have this in your back and it'd give you the buff.
By Anonymous
I just tested this. The defense doesn't apply if it's not active in one of your equipment slots, however if you're two-handing a weapon and have the glaive on your back you get the bonus. Not sure if it's really worth it, but if you're playing as a two handed warrior type and never use a shield, and have the equipment weight points to spare, might as well do it.
By Anonymous
That true for everythjng
By Anonymous
Also if you have one equipped in each hand, you only get the bonus once. It doesn't stack.
By Anonymous
I just tested this. The defense doesn't apply if it's not active in one of your equipment slots, however if you're two-handing a weapon and have the glaive on your back you get the bonus. Not sure if it's really worth it, but if you're playing as a two handed warrior type and never use a shield, and have the equipment weight points to spare, might as well do it.
By Anonymous
You have to have weapons in your hands or back to have their effects, that's how it's been for the last 4 games.
By Anonymous
Also if you have one equipped in each hand, you only get the bonus once. It doesn't stack.
By Anonymous
Great weapon for PVP. As with most halberds it hits pretty hard, is reasonably fast, and has great range. Not sure if this is necessarily worth using over other halberds but i've had tons of success using sword dance ash of war on this. Hardly notice the defensive buffs but I guess it could save you by a few hp here and there.
By Anonymous
To be fair, Sword Dance makes most weapons better than they usually are.