Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Surprisingly low damage on an Str Int build. Cold Iron GS has more AR, a bit longer reach, with a customizable AOW. Unless Alabaster Lord's Pull deals more damage than Gravitas, I see no particular reason to pick this over Iron GS.
By Anonymous
Not sure if this is unintentional but Alabaster's has a true combo, r2 into r1 that deals upwards of 1100 in pvp. There's definitely reasons to use it.
By Anonymous
Lol thanks, iron greatsword has the highest ar of all the greatswords
By Anonymous
can this be buffed with frozen armament/other spell buffs?
By Anonymous
No. Very few uninfusable weapons can.
By Anonymous
It's like the perfect side arm for my STR/INT Gargoyle's Twinblade build, but it just looks dumb as hell.
By Anonymous
All the Gargoyle weapons look like they're covered in earwax, sooooo...
By Anonymous
I compared this with a Lordsworn's Cold Greatsword with Gravitas, both +0. Alabaster Lord's Pull does about 5 times more damage but is slower, has no hyper armour and doesn't seem to stagger enemies as easily as Gravitas. Not sure if it rivals the Starscourge GS damage when it's upgraded but the lack of hyper armour is pretty disappointing.
By Anonymous
This weapon looks like a closed umbrella
By Anonymous
has the strongest r2s in the game
By Anonymous
You can stay under my umbrella-ella-ella-e-e-e
By Anonymous
has the strongest r2s in the game
By Anonymous
Can someone help me? i killed the alabaster, but couldn't heal in time to get the sword. Went back there and there was no lord or sword. It went somewhere else or o lost it for good?
By Anonymous
I have the same issue
By Anonymous
You can still get it from the one in yelough anix tunnel in consecrated snowfield.
By Anonymous
I tried comparing the three gravitas based weapon arts, and used Meteoric Ore Blade, Onyx Lord's Greatsword, and Alabaster, and after using the Onyx and the Alabaster for about a couple of minutes trying to trade with the ants and silver tears in Nokstella, they just have no poise in their ashes of war. I have 47 poise, went to use the normal gravitas on the ore blade and all the sudden I'm able to tank the ant bites and silver tear lance attacks. Am I missing something or is gravitas just better for trading compared to the slower yet more powerful gravitas attacks? You'd think that there would be poise on the ash of war that has a semi long wind up similar to its faster version, but there's seemingly nothing. :(
By Anonymous
these other weapons just suffer from not-a-katana syndrome
By Anonymous
No sadly, you’re not missing anything. For some reason, they gave the Onyx and Alabaster little to no hyper armor on their ashes of war, unlike the more generic Gravitas. I chalk it up to people either not having these special weapons or people not using them. Luckily the hyper armor can be substituted by copious amounts of poise, but then you might as well use something with more power behind it.
By IridescentFate
Posts Avatar
Scaling isn't great but if you're using a str/int build this could be a great weapon, even better if you powerstance two.