Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Start samurai and use the bow to kill Scion for these. Very fun weapons that you can flex on the early game casuals with.
By Anonymous
Start samurai and use the bow to kill Scion for these. Very fun weapons that you can flex on the early game casuals with.
By Anonymous
Just to flex on you a bit. i managed to do it with the prisoner by just spamming my magic at the start and then just wait for the openings.
By Anonymous
>cheese >flex
choose one
By Anonymous
28 Feb easy boss ur not flexing on me lol I killed him as prophet the same way
By Anonymous
Wretch or go home
By Anonymous
Took me about 45 attempts and restarts as a Wretch to obtain this. Damn was it frustrating, but SO worth it. These are a brutal weapon to wield.
By Anonymous
Do you only get this if you beat the tutorial version?
By Anonymous
No. There is a way to go back to the tutorial area "church of anticipation".
Look for "The four belfries" in the very north west of the map, west of lurnia.

I don't want to spoil more, but yes, it's possible to obtain it.
The one in storm veil castle doesn't drop it btw.
By Anonymous
You can get this with tutorial version just confirmed.
By Anonymous
You can go back to the tutorial area via a portal at a location called four belfries.
So yes, you can get it even after the tutorial.
The one at storm veil doesn't drop it tho.
By Anonymous
Im more curious why its a straight sword but when i try to two hand it it becomes two swords...
By Anonymous
You new, right?
By mrLOLsir
No, he's got a point. It does not say "straightswords" or paired or anything. The only thing in the description eluding to there being two of these is "Superior swordsmen prefer to wield one in each hand." but that could mean equiping one in each hand.
By Anonymous
Because that's how it was made? Why are you complaining about it?
By Anonymous
Its a unique property of this weapon, possibly a few others (haven't delved far enough in to see more). Its a thing from DS3- it is a paired weapon. Though this one drops the vaguest of hints that's what it is, doesn't outwardly state it.
By Anonymous
Why is this is a concern for you?
By Anonymous
Has anyone found a good use for the awesome-looking but hard to land enhanced charge attack? The charge-up time is just insanely long and you get interrupted so easily or it just pings off of a wall or even the enemy sometimes (?). I wanted to love this aspect but damn I never get to use it...
By Anonymous
Not really worth it in my experience as the buffed normal attack seems to do more damage in two hits and is faster.
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
why do u get downvoted lmao? way too many ***** *** casuals for sure in elden ring
By Anonymous
Cheesing a boss with a bow is as casual as it gets scrub
By Anonymous
Well it's easy mode but that weapon for Samurai is kinda meh since Uchigatana already carry you in most gameplay. I think bandit is suitable for this weapon.
By Anonymous
I'd rather commit seppuku thanks.
By Anonymous
This is a fun weapon. But inferior to default katana in many ways. You still have to direct fight the scion.. he blocks shots and arrows only get him down 75% at most.
By Anonymous
If you use samurai and arrows you dont have to direct fight the scion as someone else posted, use the L2 mighty shot on the longbow and you will have arrows to spare.
By Anonymous
What wrong with all these people, that boss isnt meant to be killed at the very start of the game. Game only rewards you to defrating it one way or Another. Samurai is the best choice here due to Uchi and fire arrows. Why there is so many dislikes for some piece of Advice?
By Anonymous
Does the holy damage from its weapon skill scale with Faith?
By Anonymous
No, tested it. The buff is a flat damage increase.
By Anonymous
More than likely, I tested out the holy water urns on the Black Knight Catacombs skeletons and they perma die whether you lolled the necro or not
By Anonymous
No. I tested it. It's a flat damage increase.
By Anonymous
When I use the skill to enchant the weapon with holy damage for some reason it doesn't permanently kill the undead skeletons, is this a bug?
By Anonymous
Holy damage doesn't kill Skeletons. You have to hit their corpse on the ground when they are reanimating to permanently kill them.
By Anonymous
Holy damage doesn't kill Skeletons. You have to hit their corpse on the ground when they are reanimating to permanently kill them.
By Slayer_
Posts Avatar
Holy damage keep skeletons from reviving if you use the Sacred Blade ash. They both have a golden shine and if you read the weapon description on both weapons it says "grant attacks holy essence" but only one weapon will keep skeletons from reviving. Doesn't make sense.