Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Anyone has any idea why the Black knife assassin has only halve a life bar? made it pretty easy.
By Anonymous
That's the one in the Deathtouched Catacombs, this one spawns with full hp and is a pain in the *** cus of the super small room
By Anonymous
Cause it's riding the line of life and death
By Anonymous
The knight outside this dungeon hit me with a status effect of "death blighted". When I respawned I had a tiny chunk of my HP removed. Anyone come across this? Is there any item like a purging stone from DS1 that could give that health back to me? There's no page on the wiki for this effect yet...
By Anonymous
Carian Greatsword Sorcery absolutely D E L E T E S the assassin. just keep spam casting it and sippy when needed. it stun locks him and hits half the damn room.
By Anonymous
The two skeletons after the first one you run into seems - at least in my tries - to be unkillable. The first dies as per usual when you down them and then hit the blue glow. The other two (and a couple in a later room) I can't for the life of me kill however many tries and methods I try. Any ideas what this might be? If I'm not mistaken the "unkillable" ones seems to have a dark/black glow inside them, does that have anything to do with them being unkillable by conventional means?
By Anonymous
Yeah I figured switching to sacred weapon was logical but nope that didn't do it either
By Anonymous
I used Sacred damage; put Sacred Blade on my longsword and as long as the blessing was ON they died
By Anonymous
You need to kill the necromancer that is reviving them, normally reasonably close by.
By Anonymous
The Skeletons with the black glow are tied to a Necromancer. Kill them and all the Skeletons die too.
By Anonymous
you have to kill the commoner wielding the black flame to kill them permanently
By Anonymous
You have to kill the necromancer, the aristocraft looking human enemy wielding a staff. This is true for all the skeletons that seems to comeback even after you hit the blue glow. If they respawn, look for a necromancer nearby.
By Anonymous
There will be a Gravekeeper with a long torch somewhere around the corner. Kill him and they immediately drop.
By Anonymous
you have to kill them with holy damage it seems which is unfortunate
By Anonymous
also just realized if you kill the human guys down there, the skeletons die so you don't necessarily need holy
By Anonymous
advance further into dungeon and see whats the other enemy type
By Anonymous
Sacred Blade (active) kills them instantly, also the little torch dudes are their necromancers so they'll die when the torch dudes do
By Anonymous
'unkillable' ones are controlled by a 'necromancer' of sort, you can just kill it for the rest of the skeletons to instantly die.
By Anonymous
Kill the sorcerer ones like the bell maidens in Bloodborne
By Anonymous
There is a necromancer on the balcony above that revives them. Go up one of the guilitines and kill him
By Anonymous
Holy
By Anonymous
i cant find the deathroot its talking about
By Anonymous
beat Cemetery Shade (he's in the 2nd room after the grace), there's a chest in his room with Deathroot inside it
By Anonymous
it's in the chest wtih the shade boss
By Anonymous
hi , noob here. question; why does it say two bosses are here when there is only the assassin ?
By Anonymous
One of the bosses is behind a hidden wall
By Anonymous
Before entering the hall with the hidden wall, in that room, look right and on the middle part of the wall is an opening you can jump down, revealing the lever behind the rusty gates.
Pulling the lever opens the locked door for the second boss, the Cemetery Shade.
By Anonymous
Did not see this mentioned: there are skeletons that glow black and rise indefinitely in this dungeon and to put them down you need to find the caster controlling them. There are some on the first floor and one on the top floor after you rode the guillotine as well.
By Anonymous
Thanks for this, couldn't figure out why they wouldn't die from hitting the corpse like the rest of them.
By Anonymous
Using one of D’s incantations works too. Running a STR/FTH build and I’ve been using Litany of Proper Death and they don’t return after being knocked to 0, even with the necromancer present
By Anonymous
Stop ****ing saying lost ashes work on these bosses. They dont.
By Anonymous
They do though. You just can't summon with ashes if you have a co-op partner.
By Anonymous
They do though. You just can't summon with ashes if you have a co-op partner.
By flannoit
Legitimately a horribly designed dungeon. First time in Elden Ring I actually found content so severely unfun it started to give me a headache. I've played DS1, 2, and 3 so many times that I can't even count anymore, and no one on this planet was begging for skeleton mechanics to be not only really obnoxious, but also the world's worst game of "where's waldo?". I'm on the verge of letting this dungeon stay unfinished permanently.
By Anonymous
the necromancers are literally in the open and die in one hit. preposterously easy.
By Anonymous
Also, the necromancer mechanic is from ds1 catacombs. If you can't handle these much smaller dungeons how did you get through ds1? Other than the fact the skeleton ai has improved lol
By Anonymous
don't you ever listen to yourself and think, "huh, i sound like a whining child"?
By Anonymous
One of the few comments I’ve seen that correctly call this dungeon terrible. It’s not just the skeletons that suck, but From expects you to just ****ing guess to ride the guillotines up. This entire dungeon honestly felt like a middle finger from FromSoft.