Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
It would've been cool if we got Alexander's fiery uppercut as an AOW unique to fist weapons, something reminiscent of the bone fist from DS1... but y'know... good
By Anonymous
i miss the bone fist from ds2
By Anonymous
is it coming in dlc?
By Anonymous
Claws and fists become separate classes, almost half of all fist weapons are slash or pierce pointy weapons. GG From.
By Anonymous
Well, different movesets and motion values, claws have a bit more range and dps but less stance/poise damage and claws guard counter faster but about half the stance and poise damage of fists. It's major enough to deleniate
By Anonymous
Thank god for Shadows or Erdtree
By Anonymous
In pve just do charged attacks, they are insanely fast and deal 30 stance damage and they can stagger knights
By HourahLoux
I am the first Elden Lord of the Lands Between.
Before earning this title, I was known as Hoarah Loux, the chieftain of the badlands and a bloodthirsty warrior.
I took the Beast Regent Serosh upon my back after committing to my role as a Lord in order to suppress the violent urges.
After fighting countless wars, Marika deprived me and my warriors of our grace, marking us as the first Tarnished.

Now im challenging all Tarnished with my Fist.
The violent urges took over and I can't be stopped.
Hoarah Loux used to be my past but now it is who I am, a bloodthirsty warrior.

IT IS ME, HOURAH LOUX, WARRIOR!
By Anonymous
I will seek you, as far as you may travel... To deliver you what is yours. Destined Cringe.
By Anonymous
crap boss lol
By Anonymous
@14 Nov has the worst opinion ever lol
By Anonymous
Is Flaming Strike the best ash for fist weapons? No. (Cragblade is. Or Endure.) Is it absolutely badass to toss fire in front of you, swing your hand through it, AND START BEATING YOUR ENEMIES TO A CHARRED PULP WITH YOUR FLAMING FISTS? Yes.
By Anonymous
If we don’t get a senpou monk type fist weapon in the dlc, I’m gonna flip my shiz.
By Anonymous
Got some good news
By Anonymous
Why does Miyazaki hate fist weapons so much.
I want a legit jet li style fist weapon, for once.
Closest thing we got was Ds2 bone fist when Miyazaki wasn't involved.
By Feeeeshboi
ever heard of beast claw from bloodborne?!!?
By Feeeeshboi
ever heard of beast claw from bloodborne?!!?
By Anonymous
Considering how we got Gurranq's questline and cool toys, not getting a beast claw style weapon in Elden Ring is a bit ***.
By Question
Fists cannot take Lion's Claw which is a huge downside as Lion's Claw deals massive damage, stance breaks most bosses in 3 hits and has hyper armor frames preventing it from being interrupted. A morningstar is usually better. They can't take stamp upper either.
By Anonymous
imagine doing a front flip and slamming your fists on the ground. badass
By Anonymous
imagine doing a front flip and slamming your fists on the ground. badass
By Anonymous
Dude how would lions claw actually work on a fist…
By Anonymous
What if using it like, a kick
By Anonymous
Fists will stagger by the time your lion claw is done. It's pretty close to hammers, just faster and can be dual wielded to enhance that. You'll get two charged fists by the time lion is done and jyou can make it do impressive damage. They're my go-to class to make Radagon sad.