Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Viability aside, I just think the animation is cool
By Anonymous
Pairing this with either Wild Strikes or Stormcaller AoW is my fave go-to for fighting mobs. High poise from the AoW and everything bouncing off of you while mowing everyone down makes you feel like a damn Termitnator and I'm all about it.
By Anonymous
Does anyone know how or even if dragonbolt blessing stacks with golden vow? will they always stack no matter what order they are cast?
By Anonymous
They do seem to stack.

If you try casting Dragonbolt’s Blessing + Blackflame’s protection in that order, then try casting Dragonbolt again, you’ll see all of the status effect bars pop up again, meaning they overwrite each other.

If you cast Dragonbolt’s Blessing + Golden Vow, then cast Dragonbolt again, the bars don’t pop up. You can also cast Golden Vow first, wait about five seconds, then cast Dragonbolt. Golden Vow will wear off and the lightning will appear on your body again. So they do stack, their animations just overwrite each other.
By Anonymous
They do seem to stack.

If you try casting Dragonbolt’s Blessing + Blackflame’s protection in that order, then try casting Dragonbolt again, you’ll see all of the status effect bars pop up again, meaning they overwrite each other.

If you cast Dragonbolt’s Blessing + Golden Vow, then cast Dragonbolt again, the bars don’t pop up. You can also cast Golden Vow first, wait about five seconds, then cast Dragonbolt. Golden Vow will wear off and the lightning will appear on your body again. So they do stack, their animations just overwrite each other.
By Anonymous
I love the visual effect.

And I hate how golden vow removes that l
Lightning upped armor look :(
By Anonymous
absolutely shafts thrust weapons if you find those annoying like i do
By Anonymous
This is the most underutilized spell in PvP. Amazing
By Anonymous
Stackable with electrify armament?
By Anonymous
just use vyke's dragonbolt lol that spell is Dragonbolt Blessing + Electrify Armament
By Anonymous
Vykes dragonbolt doesn't have the damage reduction, it just reduces weight
By Anonymous
Yes
By Anonymous
vykes dosent deflect
By Anonymous
Will this deflect carian slicer?
By Anonymous
No, the sword just phases through any enemy.
By Anonymous
Does this work against dogs or other beasts?
By Anonymous
Dogs can’t attack you. You must be thinking of something else.
By Anonymous
Vyke's spear special attack while this is in play. Absolutely hilarious.