Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Hope these can be purchased or crafted.
Being able to stockpile these could mean I can main magic.
By Anonymous
I've found 2 in 12 hours and I'm playing astrologer. Hoping to god I'll find a crafting recipe eventually
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
Dropping by to point out that they're tradable, and two are accessible very shortly after creating a new character: one SE of Agheel Lake South in West Limgrave, and one
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
So glad the wiki works well on phones and isn't broken whatsoever, causing me to hit submit when I'm trying to edit a typo. Anyway. There's two near West Limgrave sites of grace that are easily accessible after picking up torrent. One is SE of Agheel Lake South, and one is south of Stormhill Shavk
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
It's tedious and requires another player's help, but it's currently the fastest way to get them that I'm aware of.
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
While you're at it, be sure to pick up extra copies of ashes of war like Quick Step or No Skill, which are cheap and easy to get with a fresh character as well. I recommend running Astrologist mules for this, since their having Glintstone Arc means you can easily farm other stuff, like runes like the tiny battle between Knights and demihumans between the Seaside Ruins grace and Agheel Lake South grace, for a bit over 600 runes per quick run
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
Though I also want to add that this isn't strictly necessary to main magic. Put a magic or sacred infusion on your weapon, and focus on upgrading that so you have an always-available way to use use your casting stat. One for each is available right from the start in West Limgrave if you know where to look. Both require killing an enemy, and it's easiest to do with an Astrologer mule. Aside from that, get at least enough Faith to use the Heal incantation, and then allot most of your flask charges to FP
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
Final addition: be sure to pick a gift for each character that you can also trade. The bewitching branches are pretty nice for a mage since they help draw aggro away. They're slow to use,
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
That damn submit button again, I stfg. Bewitching Branches are slow to use, but their effect lasts a long time. Often a better use of a sneak attack than dealing straight damage.
By Anonymous
Given that the item description states that they literally come from the stars, why on earth would you expect to be able to craft them? Think man, think.
By Crowald
FP should naturally regenerate. I feel like there should've been an FP-passive regen talisman and not just "On kill/critical."

Splitting Flask charges doesn't feel good.
By Anonymous
Does anyone know if someone else can drop these for you in coop if they don't need them and you want to get the scorpion charm?
By Anonymous
Wonder what the deal is with these and the stone astrolades
By Anonymous
These are used as a currency, don't just use them.
By Anonymous
could you please identify the npc who wants them? I'm trying to puzzle out some lore questions and this coyly be super helpful!
By Anonymous
You can trade them with Seluvis in exchange for spirit ashes.
By Azareis
Posts Avatar
Assuming you choose to get the most expensive puppet for free, you only need to reserve 5 for the shop per playthrough.
By Anonymous
There's some bad information below that says you only need 5 shards per playthrough to buy all of the puppets. I had to use 7 to buy the Finger Maiden Therolina Puppet (2) and the Dung Eater Puppet (7) while getting the Jarwight Puppet for free. The number will likely change depending on which route you take in Seluvis' quest.
By Anonymous
Oops, DE Puppet costs 5.
By Anonymous
Is Seluvis the only one we can trade it with?
By Anonymous
You can spend em as currencies, also there's quite a few in Cathedral of Manus Celis, near the end of Ranni's questline.
By Anonymous
10 are found at the Cathedral of Manus Celes, reached by finishing Ranni's quest line.
By tony424
Restores 120 fp over 60 seconds (2fp/sec)
By Anonymous
Could someone try marking on the map, the star statue coordinate locations then take a screenshot and draw lines between them to be given a center/middle unique coordinate
By Anonymous
Does consuming them as a cooperator in multiplayer consume them in your normal playthrough?
By Anonymous
Yes like all consumables pretty much