Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By OtomCold
To enter the castle you must follow the right side of the castle itself, where the trebuchets have been shooting you from. You will find a path which circles around the back of the castle. After jumping across a small gap (using the mount here is advised) you will be confronted by enemies, including a poison one.

A locked shortcut is on the left (locked door) and a ladder is present. https://prnt.sc/syWTb9BoLjCb There is also a divine grace within the castle
By Anonymous
What does the old man's riddle mean after you kill the double boss ? I am stuck.
By dabrick2017
Activating the grand lift, with the dectus thing, triggers the festival. If you haven't defeated the boss in redmane yet, you will lose your chance
By Anonymous
I'm not sure what the riddle is, but if you go at night the festival will start.

I think I accidentally bypassed the boss by going at night once.
By Anonymous
damn finding bonfire is hard, such a long way
By Anonymous
If you feel like it, there's a pretty detailed interactive map. You can select grace sites and most(?) Items, NPCs, etc.
By Anonymous
Do you have to kill the doubles bosses?
By Anonymous
I don't know but....the double boss is gone before I get to fight them...I left the area and returned and found the boss gone....
By Anonymous
What is the path to the portal on beach to fight the boss ?
By Anonymous
You need to talk to the guy on the rampart and a door will open that leads to an elevator
By Anonymous
Apparently the two bosses are eventually replaced by the festival, anyone knows what triggers that?
By Anonymous
no idea but it seems to have happened to me im not really sure how to progress tho and i really wish i could get the items from the area
By Anonymous
I think it's because we unstuck the Potboi Alexander, he did say he'll go to Redmane Castle.
By Anonymous
Once you complete Blaidd's quest in Siofra I think.
By Anonymous
i did both npc quest but i'm still stuck
By Anonymous
Why did the double boss fight disappear? Now everyone is singing? Wtf.
By Anonymous
Same here, i didn't progress any story fight expect finishing Manor in North of Rae Lucaria, killing boss there, and making my way to next are (after one more boss). When I came back, festival started and duo boss disappeared. Only story things I did was talking to Melina at Site of grace thar are in area after Iiuria . Strange.
By Anonymous
Same here, i didn't progress any story fight expect finishing Manor in North of Rae Lucaria, killing boss there, and making my way to next are (after one more boss). When I came back, festival started and duo boss disappeared. Only story things I did was talking to Melina at Site of grace thar are in area after Iiuria . Strange.
By Anonymous
The 2 bosses will be back if not slain before festival. Just kill Radahn, talk to Jarren and reload location.