Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I summoned Nepheli for the Godrick boss fight, but she's not at the Hold afterwards. Anyone know what the deal is?
By Anonymous
no. got the same problem sadly :/
By Anonymous
same with me i wanted to simp for her but she is not in the library
By Anonymous
same with me i wanted to simp for her but she is not in the library
By Anonymous
Same here no idea
By Anonymous
Same here, been looking for her. But she never appeared in the Library.
By Anonymous
same problem
By Anonymous
where is her dad? i explore all the castle and didnt find him.
By Anonymous
hes the guy in the library
By Anonymous
He's at the roundtable hold
By Anonymous
do i have to summon her for the fight to progress her questline? or can i fight Godrick alone and still progress it
By Anonymous
So i didnt discover her before i beat godrick, she never gave me the Arsenal Talisman, did i lose out on getting it for the entire playthrough?
By Anonymous
I didn't use her in the boss fight and now I need her for Seluvis' mission and I can't find her anywhere. Any ideas?
By Anonymous
I found her under a bridge at Village of the albinaurics even though I didn't summon her, no idea where she left to afterwards.
By Anonymous
were is she after she leaves the round table, im trying to do the witch quest and idk were she is
By Anonymous
After hour roughly. You can use lord sworn sraight sword +3, with the jelly fish right at phase 2. Have a blue flask on ya and just spam LT and RT
By Anonymous
Will she still go to roundtable if she does during the fight
By Anonymous
Wanted to know this too...
By Anonymous
Nepheli showed up in Liurnia after meeting her in Roundtable Hold... I don't know exactly where but I think was somewhere near/on the way to the Village of the Albinaurics, southwest of the lake. I don't remember what she said tho. I'm trying to figure out where she goes AFTER THAT since I just got the Seluvis quest...
By SwiftRedVox
After killing the Village of the Albinaurics boss with her, she moved back to the hold for me. She's on the level beneath the blacksmith but all she says is that she needs "time to think" so I can't give her the potion.
By Anonymous
can confirm this.
Village of the Albinaurics.
after you kill the boss of this town, she shows up down below, on the path up from the poison, where the lantern is. talks a few lines, then leaves.
By Anonymous
is it near the swamp? i can't find her
By Anonymous
Do you happen to remember if she was in a building or perhaps near some sort of landmark? Also, was this on the water or land?
By Anonymous
You can't give her the potion when she's under the bridge near Albinaurics (it's right next to the grace, towards the ghost guy), so we're all back in the same boat.
By Anonymous
Talk to Ofnir, you get the choice of keeping the potion or not.
By Anonymous
After what SwiftRed says, she���ll be in despair below blacksmith, then go talk to Gideon a couple times for the next step.
By Anonymous
Does anybody know where she goes after that?
By Anonymous
i killed the boss without her. i forget to write before
By Anonymous
find her down the stairs from the blacksmith then talk to her "father" then u can give him the potion or talk to her again
By Anonymous
i kill the boss but she doesnt apear in the lantern
By Anonymous
She���ll go back to round table, find her under the stairs at blacksmith, talk to her. She���s depressed, go and talk to Gideon about the issue and it will give you some options
By Anonymous
Continuing this. After she told me she "needs to think" I talked to ofnir (her father and the lore guy) then returned to her and she took the potion. Btw I also had a choice to show the potion to ofnir but chose not to. I wonder what that would lead to.
By Anonymous
Continuing this. After she told me she "needs to think" I talked to ofnir (her father and the lore guy) then returned to her and she took the potion. Btw I also had a choice to show the potion to ofnir but chose not to. I wonder what that would lead to.
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
Continuing this. After she told me she "needs to think" i talk to ofnir (her father and the lore guy) and when i returned to her i was able to give her the potion. She didn't seem dead but more asleep to me but i wasnt able to see her after that. Just went back to selvis and now he sells me sorceries and i found his puppets so he gave me a free puppet to choose from. Btw i had an option to tell ofnir about the potion but i chose not to and i wonder what would happen in that case. I hope this helps.
By Anonymous
UPDATE FOR ANYONE WITH THE POTION: I talked to the woman next to the giant two fingers, and I think that opened the door to the guy with the ear helmet. He is her father, and after asking him about her, I was given the option to tell him about the potion, I haven't yet for fear of mucking up the quest, but it might be the next step