Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Lol no one's finished it yet.
By Anonymous
What if I���m about to finish if?
By Anonymous
Yo
By Anonymous
Elden Lord Ending is the first. You kill Elden Beast and Become Elden Lord.
By Anonymous
There is;
-The Age of Stars ending: the Tarnished gets a waifu then kills the Elden Beast.
-The Age of Fracture ending: "side-quests are for weebs" the tarnished rushes to end and kills the elden beast.
-The age of Chaos ending: the Tarnished catches the Frenzied Flame from an unrecommended fisting, and Melina breaks up with him. The tarnished kills the Elden Beast, but he is maidenless once more....
By Anonymous
+3 other mending runes, but it's basically a subcategory for the Age of Fracture, you just mend that fracture using a rune of your choice obtained through various npc's quests, very anti-climatic just AoF with different text and sky.
By SynthBro
I've completed the site with all endings now, hope you enjoy!
By Anonymous
does killing renalla actually mess up the stars ending?
By Anonymous
Melina does not show up in the end of the LOFF cinematic, if u get the FOF after she sacrificed herself.
By Anonymous
Thanks for that! I hope for more info soon!
By Anonymous
killing rennala doens't mess anything. I killed her before starting her quest tho
By Anonymous
Thanks, now I can post screenshots of this page when toddlers whine about spoilers
By SynthBro
It's always a pleasure to help others achieve their goals.
By Anonymous
Is it possible to savescum to get all endings on one playthrough?
By Anonymous
Yes, I believe the save file is located C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing
the folder with bunch of numbers is your save folder of the playthrough.
By Anonymous
yeah, jus copy and paste your save before doing each ending
By Anonymous
Yes, you'll need to set it up so that you do all of the endings besides the Flame of Frenzy first though. Once you reach the Three Fingers, the Flame of Frenzy ending is locked in and can't be changed (though there's another comment that says it's possible to undo the Flame with some more quest work, it's definitely easier to just do this one last).
By Anonymous
id be careful with the whole thing with the save files, might get you banned for tampering with files and etc, do it in offline to be safe
By Anonymous
Doing Millicent's entire questline(https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Millicent) allows you to get the needle back, which you can use on Malena’s flower to receive Miquella’s Needle. This allows you to revert the frenzied flame if you go to Farum Azula and find the Dragonlord Placidusax boss room and use it.

I used the Frenzied flame to burn the tree, thus sparing Melina. I then reverted it using the needle.
I finished the game as normal but got the normal lord ending with no changes. Just letting ya'll know this is possible.
By Anonymous
Can you explain more?
By Kratunox
What do you mean by "Normal"? You burnt the Tree like you were told by the Three Fingers thus sparing Melina, but you we're able to revert it and choose the normal Elden Lord ending without sacrificing Melina?
By Anonymous
yeah can you explain more?Thanks
By Anonymous
no changes? dang
By Anonymous
What about the other way round? Sacrificing Melina and then getting the frenzied flame, the ending cutscene should change, shouldn't it?
By Anonymous
is it possible to grant all 8 demigods runes plus death runes, so in Elden lord, it won't be the "age of fractured" because all runes are restored?
By SynthBro
No, I will update the site with all options you are given at the endi of the game, two more were discovered with the rune given by Dungeater and Goldmask.