Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
"The Godslayer Incantations are amongst the best in a Fth build's arsenal. The scaling is good and the damage boost is fantastic for how hard those spells can hit. Sure there's seals that scale better, but they're either way later in the game, require a massive stat investment or just boost incantations that aren't all that good. If it's vulnerable to fire, Black Flame alone rarely steers you wrong."

I agree, however the phrasing could use some work, especially the part that starts with" sure... ". Also the" boost incantations that aren't all that good" is subjective and should be removed.
By Anonymous
Anyone know if this also buffs Black Flame Protection?
By Anonymous
It does not
By Anonymous
Does this buff the damage I put on my sword with Blackflame Blade?
By Anonymous
No, weapon buffs solely scale from the incant scaling in this case.
By Oated
what does inc stand for?
By Anonymous
Incantations
By Anonymous
Does anyone else think this looks like the Millennium Falcon??
By Anonymous
Dang it you’re right
By Anonymous
The Godslaying Incantations are amongst the best in a Fth build's arsenal. The scaling is good and the damage boost is fantastic for how hard those spells can hit.

Sure there's seals that scale better, but they're either way later in the game, require a massive stat investment or just boost incantations that aren't all that good. If it's vulnerable to fire, Black Flame alone rarely steers you wrong.
By Anonymous
at 18 str 40 dex 21 int 42 Fai 16 arc, there seem to be a few other seals with higher scaling values, but it seems this seal consistently has the highest bonus damage on weapon buff incants (bloodflame, electrify arm, ESPECIALLY black flame blade ofc). not sure why the scaling is showing so much lower than it really seems to be, but worth noting
By OneEmerald
Because weapon buffs and heal spells exclusively scale with only the faith portion of a seals incant scaling. If a seal has a B in strength and a B in faith like the claw mark seal at +25 only the incant scaling from the B scaling in faith is used for the buff. Thats something that sadly existed in other soulsborn games so I think its intentional and destroys the usage of weapon buffs for hybrid builds. This is also mentioned on every weapon buff incantation page on the wiki. The same thing applies to Int scaling buffs too I think.
By Anonymous
How did this end up in a chest, next to a prayer book, behind a locked door, inside stormveil castle, above the pit with the giant corpse?
By Anonymous
In the kitchen no less
By Anonymous
Godrick was probably thinking of making some sweet stakes from the piece of Godwyn's corpse that lies at the bottom of Stormveil but got rudely interrupted by some no-name Tarnished.