Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I generally love claws especially with Bloodborne beast claw build. I really hope this isn’t the only claw in the whole game.
By Anonymous
theres a claw called cipher pata you can get from the roundtable. Jump off the railing down the middle where the guy invades you and head left. Its a faith based claw with a strong WA and only deals holy and scales off only faith. It also requires 30 faith. it pretty cool weapon.
By Anonymous
It’s a pretty badass weapon
By Anonymous
It's a fist weapon, not claws.
By Anonymous
Raptor Talons in the sage’s cave which is accessible after defeating Makar. The place is full of illusory walls and behind one of them-specifically a wall that a skeleton is facing-you’ll find two chests with one containing the talons.
By Anonymous
Is it better than the Hookclaws? I'm considering enhancing the Hookclaws but I don't want the gems to go to waste.
By Anonymous
i Found them, Generally the Raptor talons are a slightly uglier exact copy of the Hookclaw, but the hook claw does seems to have higher stats in all areas, both of these weapons have 60 bleed build up and exact same move set. saddly the Hookclaw is easier to find and is better overall.
By Anonymous
weight of the raptor's talon?
By Anonymous
does it have bleed build up?
By Anonymous
They aren't the same as Hookclaws. They have a different animation when holding the charge attack that flips backwards as an escape. Still not generally better than Bloodhound Claws skill in my testing, but claws have problems generally with Ashes of War, reach, and moveset.

By Anonymous
Bloodhound Claws is another claw weapon if you kill the Bloodhound in the secret basement of the Volcano Manor, It has the ability Bloodhound's Step which lets you dash teleport, which is epic.
By Anonymous
Does it cause bleeding? If so how much?
By Anonymous
Bloodhound claws can be found in the basement of the Volcano Manor, on a bloodhound knight.
By Anonymous
Bloodhound Claws you get from an enemy in the Volcanic Manor
By Anonymous
Venomous Fang, the poison claws can be found in the Abandoned Cave in Caelid. The cave is above the swamp area and you have to walk along a branch to get to it. It's also completely filled with rot. Not a fun place
By Anonymous
Is this an enemy drop or located somewhere like the serpent bow?
By Anonymous
These Venomous Fang claws are found inside the cave, in a room with rot spewing plants. you will find a pile of stacked black bells, simply climb the stack and you will find the claws.
By Anonymous
The claws are found in the room with rot spewing plants, find a pile of black bells, and simply climb them. the claws will be at the top
By Anonymous
This a drop from the cave boss or located somewhere inside the cave?
By Anonymous
I sold these, can I get them back??
By Anonymous
Not in this run. You need to wait for ng+.
By Anonymous
You need another one drop it for you. Just create another character and get it
By Anonymous
How do you get the bloodhound claws?
By Anonymous
Kill the bloodhound in the volcano manor. Check YT for an easy way. Should already be there.
By Anonymous
Bloodhound Claws can be droped by a bloodhound knight in the basement of the Volcano Manor.
By Anonymous
Bloodhound Claws can be droped by a bloodhound knight in the basement of the Volcano Manor.