Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
p...pontiff knight curved sword????
By Anonymous
How do I get up there
By Anonymous
Use the fallen column on the ground level (to the right as you enter the big room with the "giant moth". Go on top of it and then jump to the right on the rock shelf that will take you directly on top of the ruins.
By Anonymous
The fallen column only gets you to the "2nd story". The chest is even higher up
By Anonymous
I killed the mini boss but can't find the chest in the room behind it. The room seems to just be a dead end with nothing whatsoever.
By Anonymous
The chest is up on the pillar above where the monster was hanging from. You have to go around from the back through the room with the ants.
By Anonymous
The chest is on the platform above the room with the merchant. You are need to drop down from above to get there. I think Ranni's questline is the only way to get there as well.
By Anonymous
This thing is really underused atm. The weapon skill melts literally everything I've tried it on so far. Underrated nuke.
By Anonymous
A lightweight alternative for the Moonlight Greatsword if you want the R2 beams without the str expenditure.
By Anonymous
This makes the game a joke. Absolutely busted. The skill can do upwards of 2k damage to bosses
By Anonymous
It really made the game a cakewalk
By Fairemont
As a fun note, if you use it next to a wall or something (I like using it against enemies coming around a corner) all the explosions that can't spread out because of the wall will bunch up in one place ensuring an enemy takes even more damage. ;)
By Anonymous
At 80 int 30 dex it does 3.2k if all blasts hit for me
By Anonymous
there is a alternativ way, after you enter the Uhl ruins and met the giant centipede thing, than you can go right on the wall, there are some rocks you can jump on, the last jump up to the ledge is kinda hard so try running against the wall and spamm jumping while you move a bit left right left right (aslong you can survive the hellstorm from the centipede of course)
By Anonymous
Does this mean you don't have to do the questline and approach from the northern section?
By Anonymous
Found it! It's Ainsel River after Ranni's questline, it's up there on the ledge - to get there, in the river with 2 wassps, turn left where an ant guards a cave entrance. After that you have 2 guys with scythes. Kill them, turn right, jump on the ledge, avoid boss jurling rocks at you, and it's in the chest above the archway.
By Anonymous
With both at 6+ this has a little less damage than the Moonveil katana but a little more reach with the strong attacks (that don't cost FP). The special attack of the Wing can potentially do a little more but is easier for enemies to dodge out of than the Moonveils draw attacks. Both seem pretty solid
By Anonymous
I find the WA is best used as a palisade or when you've got an opening. Either set it up as something comes at you to blow them up, or use it then a big target is downed
By Fairemont
It LOOKS like it has less damage than Moonveil, but the curved sword attack chain is superior to that of the katana, so it will perform better than you expect. The strong attack is also split damage like Moonveil's weapon art, so it hits with both the projectile and the blade. It's ridiculous.