Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
bro i have never even used these the game wont let me i have the damn bell
By Anonymous
These things are pretty good early on when their pitiful HP is offset by equally pitiful enemy damage but mid-to-late game these things are essentially useless for a few major reasons. #1 The aforementioned pitiful HP (these things rank among the lowest out of almost every summon in the game), #2 awful damage output (their base attacks and magic pots do next to no damage early on, don't expect much later in the game), and #3 frustrating AI (they're either completely in the zone being aggressive and dodging all the time or they sit still and die, or dodge around in the background refusing to attack anything)
By Anonymous
pimpe
By Anonymous
Love these little pricks. The three of us just dusted Morgott together. They chucking magic pots, me doing the onga bonga, good times.
By Anonymous
What a couple of lil' cuties! xoxoxo
By Anonymous
You need these if you want to get the Graven Mass talisman at the Consecrated Snowfields.
By Anonymous
You can hit one of the two spirits near the puzzle with crystal darts and it works the same
By Anonymous
yo i did NOT know about the crystal dart thing, that's actually so interesting and cool, I wonder how that works, like programming wise
By Anonymous
the crystal dart thing may for some reason be mistaken for the effect of a bewitching branch which also works to complete the puzzle. Probably just a small programming screw up of some kind, not sure.
By Anonymous
Top notch early game summons. They have a ranged magic attack plus a devastating bleed attack (forked hatchet).