Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Spook?
By Anonymous
Can this be bought or found anywhere?
By Anonymous
Yes, I don't know where but I found the book as samurai and have this incantation now.
By Anonymous
Yes get the assassins book from down stairs in roundtable holdpast both imp statues then give the book to the Prophet
By Anonymous
At the roundtable hold, you use some of those stoneswords to open more area and at last area you find the book inside a chest.
Then you just give it for someone like the monk/priest there and you can learn it from him.
By Anonymous
You gotta go use some sword stone keys at the roundtable hold basement to get to the chest that has the book you need to give the priest man upstairs to learn it.
By Anonymous
I'm so happy to see this spell finally be useful. Even though it's still a bit gimmicky, it's so much fun to sprint around enemy camps and backstab everything
By Anonymous
You can cast this while on your horse to greatly reduce fall damage of the horse itself. Can get you in some... interesting places.
By Anonymous
It doesn't allow you to survive higher falls. You just take less damage from falls that you'd survive either way.
By Anonymous
Duration is around 15 seconds, so if you want to use it regularly consider taking the talisman that gives FP on critical strikes.
By Anonymous
This is a great synergy. The talisman is called Assassin's Cerulean Dagger if anyone's wondering.
By Anonymous
Duration is around 15 seconds, so if you want to use it regularly consider taking the talisman that gives FP on critical strikes.
By Anonymous
Is this good for sneaking around groups of enemies? I thought crouching was enough?
By Anonymous
The only place I’ve been able to find this spell useful is at the divine tower of caelid to get to the bottom. Other then that, it hasn’t really done me any good, and I’ve been running it up to Altus.
By Anonymous
That doesn't make sense. It doesn't allow you to survive higher falls, just reduces the damage of falls you'd survive either way.
By Anonymous
Actually useless since many enemies are scripted to notice and attack you once you get within a certain radius, regardless if they’ve seen or heard you.