Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Place your bets now on how quickly this gets nerfed into the ground like DaS3.
By Anonymous
very fast, pretty cheese when u do 1k damage to Godrick after 3 hits
By Anonymous
Once the pvp only people start whining, this, poise, greatshields and the good spells will be made just about useless for pve again as usual.
By Anonymous
To the anon that said pvp players got it needed I���m pretty sure it was the pve players that were crying because ���Bloodcloaks too strong, I quit!��� Someone please correct me if I���m wrong though.
By Anonymous
Uh.. guys the comment was posted before release.
By Anonymous
Uh.. guys the comment was posted before release.
By Anonymous
Is there a stat that increases build up like Luck in DS3 or adaptability in DS2?
By Anonymous
Arcane seems to scale with blood infused weapons. Just like luck did in Dark Souls
By Anonymous
Arcane
By Anonymous
Arcane is the build up stat, the amount of build up is pretty low, so I would suggest getting two fast bleed weapons and pumping dexterity. I think you'll see more bleeds that way.
By Anonymous
Arcane
By Anonymous
It seems to be arcane from my testing of one of the blood ashes of war
By Anonymous
Anyone know if there's a way to make weapons inflict more bleed?
By Anonymous
There is a blood infusion ash of war that changes your weapon art and increases blood build up
By Anonymous
Doesn���t it scale with arcane ?
By Anonymous
You can duplicate the blood ash of war and dual weild for double the fun :)
By Anonymous
1 - take a weapon with base-bleed
2 - inuse it with blood-related ash of war
3 - invest some points in arcane
4 - enjoy
By Anonymous
Does it ADD bleed to a weapon that already has it (like a dagger or a flail), or does it replace whatever effect the weapon has with bleed?
By Anonymous
Blood infused set's the bleed value of a weapon, a blood mace does as much bleed as a blood morningstar, even though morningstar has innate bleed outside of infusion
By Anonymous
If you give the weapon arcane scaling, arcane will increase the bleed (and any other status effect). Making it a blood weapon will give it more bleed than occult will, but occult makes the weapon scale harder off arcane, so you can get a better combination of high damage and high bleed through an occult build.
By Anonymous
Thanks to this i finished the academy area very underleveled. Way too good. Mace playthrough completely beatable with +0
By Anonymous
Wait, did you mean morningstar?
By Kroxigar
Tested bleed damage on a Vulgar Militant and seems to do ~24.7% of their HP.
By Anonymous
It does a lot less than that to bosses (while still doing enough that it's the most viable way of killing some of them).
By Anonymous
Every invader is scrambling for a bleed weapon right now. Can't wait for the losers to be filtered out
By Anonymous
Get gud
By Anonymous
Why isn't the pizza cutter in the list? L2 is like in Bloodborne, but with extreme fast bleed buildup. This thing kills bosses faster than sharp sellsword twinblades in DaS 3.
By Anonymous
More data:

Tested on Margit with a +0 bow and normal bleed arrows on a Bandit Starter:

99 Dex/Arcane: 7 shots to proc bleed, ~800 damage including arrows

10 Dex/99 Arcane: 7 shots to proc bleed, ~800 damage including arrows

99 dex/10 Arcane: 7 shots to proc bleed, ~800 damage including arrows

Stats don't seem to affect bleed buildup or damage.
By Anonymous
Did you try with a melee weapon? Does arcane affects anything?
By Anonymous
You should announce this on the subreddit or something, everybody���s saying bleed builds up faster with high arcane stat
By Anonymous
Stats doesn't apply to projectiles you genius...
By Anonymous
False. The bleed ONLY scales with the ash of war that gives you Arc scaling.
By Anonymous
Weapons with arcane scaling cause arcane to also scale ALL status effecting passive effects. Adding arcane scaling to a weapon via poison, blood, or occult affinity does the same to all status effects on the weapon. Status effect amount is affected by higher scaling arcane stats. After some testing, Blood seems to cause the weapon's bleed scaling to increase significantly more via increasing the level of the weapon, whereas with occult the weapon's level matters significantly less for the status effect scaling.
By Anonymous
Tons of enemies are immune to bleed effects, I don't mind if the nerf it but they should make ALL enemies bleed.
I dont care if you are a rock just bleed you dummy.
By Anonymous
No build is going to be purely reliant on spamming bleed. I'm about as close to that as you can get and I still need to focus on...y'know...scaling weapons.
By Anonymous
bro how are there this many idiots disliking this post, he's completely right, having more enemies you could actually fight against with a bleed build would make it more viable it's just common sense but apparently these people lack the brainpower to realize that, and like he said even if they nerf bleed overall being able to have more range of what you could use your bleed build on would be better
By Anonymous
Was this intended to be a joke about getting blood from a stone?
By Anonymous
I don't think you're using something with a high enough bleed chance. My Twinblade with the Blood affinity at +8 has (80) bleed on it. Two handing this, I have made what I believed to be immune enemies bleed, including the poison flowers and rock miners. I'm not certain enemies even have an "immune" flag, I think they just have a very large amount to resistance to bleed if it's, say, a man made of rock or a freakin' flower. The bleed chance is already pretty bonkers with (80) and +8 so I can't imagine what +25 will look like.