Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
cool technique
By Anonymous
Wrong.
By Anonymous
For easy cheese apply to either of the scythes. Will chew through enemies and apply bleed many times over. I killed Starscourge Radahn before he could even get to his second phase. (lvl 60 rn)
By Anonymous
Literally switched from the default "Unsheathe" to this for Uchi (and Nagakiba) and never look back. Not only it's great for crowd control but also great for staggering larger enemies.
By Anonymous
Works really well on long range weapons that apply status effects. Cold Nagakiba goes hard with this for example as it quickly applies frost + bleed with decent poise and range
By Anonymous
When Bernthal moves to the mansion how do you purchase the ash of war?
By Anonymous
You have to do part of the volcano manor assassination quests.
By Anonymous
does this cause scarlet rot? because this ash of war comes with the rotten crystal sword so i just wanna know
By Anonymous
If the weapon has rot buildup, it will cause rot buildup yes. It doesn't have any innate rot buildup to the actual attack though, just the status caused by your weapon.
By Anonymous
If the weapon has rot buildup, it will cause rot buildup yes. It doesn't have any innate rot buildup to the actual attack though, just the status caused by your weapon.
By Anonymous
2x this on Nagakiba stuns knights in capital while this on grave scythe DOES NOT stun the nights. And I was just playing crit build with grave scythe, such a shame.
By Anonymous
imo probably the most underrated ash of war. On weapons with long range like Nagakiba it feels downright busted sometimes, yet I never see anyone using this. Hits 3x very quickly so its great for building status effects
By Anonymous
This is sooooo good on nagakiba I put it on early to try it out and have yet to find anything close to as good lo.l. Kills everything and breaks stances. Especially with the stance break tear active from wonderful physic.