Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
the default ash of war on WAY too many weapons. sadly overused
By Anonymous
Useful early PvE skill, capable of mob clearing, damage bursting and catching off low-flying enemy.
By Anonymous
Does it combo on pole arms like it does on curved swords?
By Anonymous
only the first 2 hits, you can roll out of the third
By Anonymous
It depends on the targets poise. When I had 35 or less, my friend could always land all 3 hits on me. When I had 41 or more, I could roll after 2 hits.
By Anonymous
Visions of soul of cinder
By Anonymous
For people like me who somehow always end up surrounded by enemies even when being careful, this and Sword Dance are quite handy. Just remember that you're not limited to carrying and upgrading only one weapon. Especially if you put in the time to get the bell bearings for the different smithing stones. Endurance increases carrying capacity and you'll be needing a good amount of Endurance anyway, so don't worry about it.
By Anonymous
I'm late, but does anyone know if this is parryable?
By Anonymous
This skill may seem basic, but do not underestimate its usefulness. When used with faster-attacking weapons, it will stunlock most enemies with all three hits for massive damage and status buildup. Invaluable on bigger enemies who normally wouldn't be stunned by light attacks. I've been loving it with a cold uchigatana.
By Anonymous
So... parryable?
By Anonymous
Where did the albinauric cosplay in the video clip come from? I thought the helm wasn't part of a set but in this clip the character has a pot belly.
By Anonymous
Wait, you can slap this onto greatswords!?