Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By pookaboots
omg i LOVED this zone. I could not sleep until I had completed it. Practice makes perfect and I had plenty of practice. This area seriously improved my gaming skills.
By pookaboots
omg i LOVED this zone. I could not sleep until I had completed it. Practice makes perfect and I had plenty of practice. This area seriously improved my gaming skills.
By Anonymous
This area is a piece of dogshit, the only good thing about it is the dragon communion seal.
By Anonymous
why
By Anonymous
If you want to do this dungeon before anything else to get the DC seal on a RL1 character, don't destroy the chariot. Instead, run past it, and everything else on your way to the Banished Knight's room. Poke the knight with whatever you want (arrows / fire pot / etc.) and then run out of the room and into the first alcove you can get to on the side of the chariot's path.

The knight is programmed to walk slowly towards you with its shield up, but that won't stop him getting run over and killed by the chariot. All you have to do is wait for that to happen and for the chariot to leave, and there you go: zero-effort Dragon Communion seal on a RL1 toon.
By Anonymous
ds2 area
By Anonymous
14th Nov. 00:12 never mind, I'm not seeing what is right in front of me those robed skeletons holding lamps are in every single catacomb always at least one standing over the lever to open the doors for access to the boss.
By Anonymous
Anon 23rd October 23:28 DLC gateway. I just cleared fringefolk for my second playthrough but I didn't notice that coffin either time but what I think interesting is the robed and hooded skeleton holding some sort of lamp and seems to be watching the coffin. Usually those robed statues are either human type male or female I don't remember seeing a robed skeleton like that apart from the giant skeletons sitting on thrones in Nokron and the dragonkin soldier's boss area.
By Anonymous
I think I just found the Dlc entrance. Fringefolk Herograve. Behind the boss is a coffin blocked by roots. Plus, never existed before 1.07 and I have beaten that dungeon atleast once on every patch.
By Anonymous
When you come up the elevator there’s also a stoneshard key on the ledge overlooking the chariot. It’s not mentioned in the walkthrough so I wonder if it was added later because accessing this place for two keys was kind of too expensive (?)