Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Wow, executioners chariot and a poison swamp right off the bat, I love how much I hate it
By Anonymous
If you immediately run, you can avoid being poisoned. I just started and I'm being stubborn exploring this area clearly not meant for a starting character, and more like a trap to use your key. There was a few items down there, and a boss as well. Dragonwound Grease, Golden Rune [5] x1, and a Grave Glovewort that I've found.
By Anonymous
If you immediately run, you can avoid being poisoned. I just started and I'm being stubborn exploring this area clearly not meant for a starting character, and more like a trap to use your key. There was a few items down there, and a boss as well. Dragonwound Grease, Golden Rune [5] x1, and a Grave Glovewort that I've found.
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
Depends what class you are, I know that it's impossible to not get poisoned if you're a wretch but most if not all of the other classes should be able to get across without being poisoned.
By Anonymous
Spent an hour getting through this area, thought Miyazaki wanted us to do this this early in the game, because he hates us.
By Anonymous
SPOILER:
There is a secret lever below bridge with the two multi-armed enemies, I don’t get any prompt to use it and the room is a dead end otherwise...
By Anonymous
It’s for the lift in that room.
By Anonymous
There���s a powerful trinket down there and two mini bosses you have to shoot the fire trap and carry on down it���s called erdtrees favor raises HP, LOAD, STAMINA
By Anonymous
Anyone know how to knock the big spheres down?
By Anonymous
I was able to do it with fire pots and aiming high to arc them. It was not easy and took several tries. I���m sure there are easier ways.
By Anonymous
Anyone know what that special item is on the ledge above where you wake up from?
By Anonymous
Strenght Gesture
By Anonymous
It's a gesture
By Anonymous
It's a gesture
By Anonymous
Wanna say either a meh trinket or the item to make it so invaders can invade your solo session, will have to check on a new character roll.
By Anonymous
I don���t remember what it is, but you reach it from the beach on the south east. You still see a cave entrance
By Anonymous
Haligdrake talisman. It reduces holy damage taken
By Anonymous
It's the lightning protection charm of the dragon series
By Anonymous
This is NOT about Fringefolk Hero's Grave lol. This is just describing the opening tutorial area. The real Grave is beyond the 2-swordkey gate by the bonfire.
By Anonymous
Cringefolk :)
By Anonymous
If you fall to the left at the beginning of the slim part of bridge thief is another area, if you fall to the right of the beginning of other slim bridge with the two large enemies their is another area
By Anonymous
what a mess this wiki is :D this page is as wrong as any page could be. This is not describing the Grave at all.
By Anonymous
This place suckssssss butt.
Are there any kinds of Lost Grace's to rest at further into this hellhole?
Or is it a one and done, get gud or start over from upstairs kind run?
This is such a slog of torment and it's so easy to botch this run lol
By The BZA
Posts Avatar
No Lost Grace, but there is a Stake of Marika outside the boss room.
By The BZA
Posts Avatar
No Lost Grace, but there is a Stake of Marika outside the boss room.
By Anonymous
There's a Stake right in front of the boss room, so if you can reach it, then you're good. The only thing that can hold you back from there is your willpower to beat the boss.
By Anonymous
You can take the rather short route of dropping down to the very bottom, then take the elevator up and kill the chariot, leaving you free to explore the rest without worrying about being run over. And, as others mentioned, there's a Stake of Marika outside the boss room.
By Anonymous
be wary of giant but lover