Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I don't use reddit so someone else is going to have to post, assuming it isn't already common knowledge. the collectors hardcover edition strategy guide for elden ring is available to order either from namco bandai's website or amazon. it is two parts, which is a first, but not surprising given the size of elden ring compared to any other From Software game. they are spendy though. each part is £35 on amazon, I don't know what they sell for direct from namco bandai. I've ordered mine regardless of price, the guides for the dark souls games and bloosborne are the nicest ones I've seen. very high quality.
By Anonymous
I'm not sure this is the best place to ask, but I've just seen someone say the mimic veil wasn't in its chest for them. a reply says "likely thief.." so I'd appreciate clarification if anyone can say one way or another. as soon as I got to royal capital outskirts I went straight for the giant-crusher hammer, I got the prompt to open the chest but there was no glow like you always see when opening a chest before you loot the item inside. it was empty, and I didn't get a prompt to pick anything up. I did a lot of save and quit hoping the chest and contents would reset. the strange thing though, is every time I went to see if a reset had worked, the chest's lid was closed and I'd get a prompt to open it, but every other chest I've seen so far that holds a weapon stays open after you loot the contents, they never close once opened and they don't give a prompt to open them again. so is it possible for someone to invade my world without me getting any kind of notification that I was being invaded by another player, who could then take whatever they wanted from any chest I hadn't opened yet?
By Anonymous
wait so no covenants?
By Anonymous
I believe the spells and incantations that can only be used against Tarnished (Fias Death Mist, the Madness grab) and related death blight weapons. Anything that only works on other players basically. The intended pvp build for Elden Ring seems to be the "crazy" split statting to use them all. Good thing the Madness Seal scales off every stat...
By Anonymous
I believe the spells and incantations that can only be used against Tarnished (Fias Death Mist, the Madness grab) and related death blight weapons. Anything that only works on other players basically. The intended pvp build for Elden Ring seems to be the "crazy" split statting to use them all. Good thing the Madness Seal scales off every stat...
By Anonymous
What is difrennce between bloody finger and recusant finger in use ?
By Anonymous
Recusant invaders can attack normal invaders.
By Anonymous
I'm extremely disappointed the max player limit is 4 (including invader)
By Anonymous
I'm extremely disappointed the max player limit is 4 (including invader)