- Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:30 am #16387620
- Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:30 am #16387621
First comment yay! Btw it also drops from the out of bounds giant bear (at least in the network test)
- Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 am #16418840
I think if you kill the giant dragon near Fort Faroth it disables the cathedral because I can't seem to interact with the altar. The giant dragon also drops 5 dragon hearts.
- Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:18 pm #16419583
Seems to be a bug when you sometimes earn a new incantation. The same happened to me when I killed the plague dragon but restarting seemed to fix it.
- Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:36 pm #16419445
If nothing happens when examining the altar, try passing time at the nearest grace. It seems to be a bug.
- Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:08 pm #16420203
Greyoll kill unlocks the "Greyoll's Road" spell, which costs 3 hearts and 2 spells space. It damages and weakens surrounding ennemies.
- Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:55 pm #16420376
The altar won't work for me. The character just raises the hand and puts it back down. No menu pops up. Is that a bug or did I do something wrong?
- Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:22 pm #16423275
Same for me, it fixed itself after i rested at the site of grace a bit to the left of it.
- Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:27 am #16424253
if you are having the same issue just go to main menu and load back in. It will work
- Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:52 am #16431217
It's not time dependant you dinguses, you just have to reload by either quit-out or grace rest
- Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:43 pm #16420532
I have the attributes to use dragon power but still cant use em??
- Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:05 pm #16428766
You need a sacred seal to use them, which is a type of weapon. The one for boosting damage with dragon incantations is the dragon communion seal which is in the first stone sword door in the starting dungeon.
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:09 pm #16442653
Good to know..thank you. Ignore the idiot complaining about spoilers on a wiki post with a list of end game area dragons lmfao.