Holy Moley
By Anonymous
HOLEY MOLEY
By Anonymous
Hol�� Mol��
By Anonymous
Hol�� Mol��
By Anonymous
Is there anything on the extra rune weather event? (I call it Erd fall cause the Erdtree's leaf's are falling, also cause I don't know if it actually has a name).
By Anonymous
It's the same buff as eating gold crows foot. It adds a percentage amount of more runes when active.
By Anonymous
I come to FromSoft games for the combat style and the challenge, having beat most bosses in the games countless times with so many builds each. But the worlds don't have to be so dark and twisted, and they'd be far more enjoyable if the tone inspired delight and awe. The grafted bosses are just sick and ridiculous, not an experience I wish to to pay to see. The Lands Between could be an enthralling and uplifting place that players love to visit, rather than one designed to disgust as much as possible at every turn. Why discourage your player base?! It's the intricate gameplay many of us come for, not the silly attempts at horror.
By Anonymous
Dark souls type of games from fromsoft have never been this way.. they tell a story of horror and that is the way it should stay.. it's not supposed to be 'uplifting'.. I'm absolutely stunned and appalled that you would think this would be okay.. I feel like the world you want would make me feel more disgusted. It has no place here in the fall of man, monsters and demigods.. Away! Foul Beast! Away!
By Anonymous
awful take
By Anonymous
The game doen't have any "horror" aspects at all. The grafting is meant to be disgusting because Godrick is a disgusting man. At the same time, his tinkering hasn't caused the Stormhawks to lose their dignity. They're fearsome creatures, in spite of what was done to them. That's where the beauty is. This is a theme you often see in Miyazaki's games. Nature is intimidating, merciless. But it's also awe-inspiring and doesn't yield to man's corruption. Elden Ring literally screams this at you when the Goddess of Rot emerges from a lotus and turns into a beautiful angel of death.

Sadly, your comment shows exactly why popularity is a double-edged sword. I, for one, have never played these games for the lackluster game play that basically amounts to rolling and stabbing. What I do enjoy, however, are Miyazaki's ideas and the ways in which the games convey them. I truly hope that popular demand to make everything as inoffensive as possible doesn't ruin that.
By Anonymous
So you obviously didnt play Bloodborne...
By DreamBiscuit
This is quite possibly the worst take I've ever seen on a subject.
By Anonymous
Get out of our community. No one asked.
By Anonymous
Have you never played other fromsoft games?? You claim to speak for the fan base yet you know nothing about the atmospheres created for literally all their other games. Keep your comments to yourself.
By Anonymous
I would say go play a different game then bro/chica. clearly you have no understanding of what fromsoftware/ Miyazaki are trying to convey in there games/storytelling. if ya dont like it cool theres other games out there that fulfill your desires. yeah some of this fandom can be a bit harsh but its because its near and dear to our hearts. your more than welcome to state your opinion but dont expect it to be greeted with open arms. like the games them selves we can be brutal and quite charming all at the same time, hope ya find what your lookin for in a gameing experience but your flowers and bubble gum scenerio has no place here foul beast! lol cheers
By Anonymous
Trolling?
By Anonymous
ratio
By Anonymous
And....I here the stampede coming already
By Anonymous
Animal Crossing exists
By Anonymous
Given you can kill anything and everything living in this game - I am not sure I want something cutesy or uplifting - just so I can smash it with a flaming hammer. Or.... maybe I do? I don't know. You might be on to something.

Elden Ring DLC: Bunny Smasher

OK, I'm in.
By Anonymous
Touch Grass <3
By Anonymous
PETA FORTNITE ENJOYER. ****, I bet you play Monopoly for the chance to make new friends.
By Anonymous
He's right. The game is more random than anything. Alone the cloned bosses, the bizar weapons, Radahn's horse! Too much to be ignored.
By Anonymous
Please leave, don't come back.
By Anonymous
I'm with the OP - I wanna kill some pink fluffy unicorns. Actually, having game start off where the OP wants, all nice and cute, but then as the game progresses it becomes horror. Bonus points of it's down to the actions of the player
By Anonymous
Play Yoshi story then
By Anonymous
i wish i had a pickle
By Anonymous
offer rump and then try head
By Anonymous
where the pickle sword
By Anonymous

Sellia