Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
This lance absolutely destroys on cavalier. 700+ damage on a normal charge hit at lvl 20
By Anonymous
how, if at all does oversized stack with warpreist, im thinking of doing a cavalier/warpreist for my legend run
By Anonymous
If you have to ask how you didn't read the damn traits it has a +9 attack and damage bonus when against dragons when you aren't fighting a dragon or dragon type enemy it's a +7 enhancement bonus but is will always deal 8d6 while charging Cavalier's get a lot of bonus damage that does stack with that effect from charging so yeah this weapon is by far the best weapon in the game
By Anonymous
Also all Cavaliers deal x3 damage with lances while charging so it would be 48 damage x3 which is 143 with a crit it gets doubled to 286 and that's without any magic like lead blades to increase the size of the weapon even more and without the feats to enhance the weapons damage which I believe you can increase to +19 if you pick the gendarme
By Anonymous
Does the 3x bonus from Supreme Charge actually work for you? For some reason I'm only getting 2x damage (and while it's still a lot), and I'm slightly disappointed.