- Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:00 pm #16375095
- Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:00 pm #16375096
Weakness dark? Dark orb hitting it for 54 with +5 sunset 40/40 faith int?
- Mon May 02, 2022 12:43 pm #16665227
Is your staff dark infused? Also, are you using the Dark Clutch Ring? Both of these will help up the damage.
- Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:56 pm #16770942
Yeah when it says weakness dark it's more of "has less resistance than something like magic but is still fairly resistant"
- Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:29 pm #16388666
Ok so is it weak to fire or not. On the bosses page it says its weak but here it's not
- Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:34 am #16395587
For anyone struggling with the runup to this boss, press up against one of the skellie gates and cat a fog spell. This breaks their AI and they won't burst out when you pull the lever, meaning no grind required :)
- Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:51 am #16570166
Elden Ring bosses in a nutshell, but they didn't even go through the effort to recolor them in that one.
- Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:08 pm #16397999
i believe most people could beat this boss in a single try by harnessing the rage from the iron passage
- Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:43 pm #16406689
I was fighting him with an npc, once the npc died, Smelter stayed still doing nothing for the rest of the fight, so i took the rest if his life like nothing, so lucky