Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Does lich work with good classes like paladin?
By Anonymous
You will be forced to make choices that are evil by nature, so I dont imagine so.
By Anonymous
Most choices are evil
By Anonymous
you can, but you have to balance evil choices with good ones to stay in the right alignment or you will lose all your paladin abilitys
By Anonymous
I might be wrong but I think you have to be evil to be a lich so you'd lose your paladin abilities.
I might be wrong though.
By Anonymous
All mythic paths have a specific alignment and restrict you to be within one step from it(example, neutral evil allows you to be true neutral, chaotic evil or lawful evil). Since the Lich is evil, it is not possible to be a paladin lich since lich doesn't allow lawful good alignment and paladin requires it.
By MidnightInk
For a while, yes. But at a certain point (I think around mythic level 4) you have to be any non-good alignment or you can't advance your mythic levels any further.
By Anonymous
might be helpful to add the (current) impact this path has on your armies and NPCs ... currently, the Lich path add +100% to cost of mercenary armies and -50% penalty to all army growth ... so will need to build lots of barracks, etc in your forts to counter this ... as "reward" its supposed to spawn Zombies/Skeletons after each Army fight ... based on "total unit point cost destroyed / 275". and party wise, only the starting paladin seems concerned
By Anonymous
Ember also makes a comment about death as you drop the banner over Drezen, not sure if she has anymore to say on it though.
By Anonymous
Hey kids, want a fun party trick? Get the triceratops statue from drezen, summon bismuth and load him up with corrupted blood before letting him charge into battle to get killed. Just don't stand next to the bismuth bomb and have fun watching the lag.
By Anonymous
Note: DO NOT USE COMMAND UNDEAD ON YOUR UNDEAD PET THAT'S BEEN MIND CONTROLLED BY AN ENEMY! IT WILL TURN HOSTILE FOREVER!
By Anonymous
corrupted blood is a straight up broken spell. using quicken in late-game it just stops most bosses from attacking at all for a turn.