- Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:07 am #16371102
- Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:23 pm #16399125
Nope, ranged weapons need str for damage, and dex. for attack. So you dont need weapon finesse for ranged weapons
- Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:09 am #16371104
Not exactly helpful tooltip...what qualifies as a "light weapon"? Why say "light weapon" when the categories are simple, martial, etc. Hate it when tooltips are bogus.
- Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:30 pm #16788637
As of the current patch, any weapon with special properties has a 'qualities' tab in it's description. If it can be used with this feat, the weapon will have the tag 'finesse wielding' in that box. All light weapons have this, but also notably Dueling Swords, which the ability description does not list.
- Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:19 pm #16819506
It says spiked chain so i assume it means it works with flails too? Is it both heavy and light flail or just the light?