Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
How does this '+1 bonus to X for all trainable units in adjacent buildings' work? Cannot wrap my head around it.
By Anonymous
My assumption is that any units linked to a certain building (ie archers to a Main Archery Range) will get a bonus if one of those bonus buildings is connected to it. As an example, all Rangers in your army will recieve a +1 bonus to AC and attack if there is an Arsenal and a Smithy on two connected building spaces.
By Anonymous
I can select a hall of champions but I cant put it down. Anyone know why?
By Anonymous
i had the same problem it seems the hall of champions is actullay 4 squares not a single square. hope this helps
By Anonymous
Which is better for damage between Smithy and Training Grounds?
By Anonymous
Why hasn't anyone put out some diagrams of actual building layouts using the above information? These were commonplace for Kingmaker and a huge timesaver for people who don't like this particular part of the crusade element. Would love to see some of these added in.
By Anonymous
Going through second playthrough, decided to just look at other peoples layouts since I'm not a city planner.

Our thoughts are in synch.. Was wondering why I couldn't find any dang diagrams.