Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
what do you mean you cant have both, i got both to go to the inn
By Anonymous
How? It didn't work for me or other people I've talked to.
By Anonymous
ive done several playthroughs and this has only worked in one of them
i dont know what the trigger is but it might just be a bug
By Anonymous
If you talk to the Ramien first you can send him, and still send Hulrun. However, Hulrun overrides Ramien's benefits because Ramien will rabbit.
By Anonymous
How do you save the knights? The moment i enter the black library they are already on fire, then a cutscene starts and they die.
By Anonymous
you can only save the knights if you go to the library before the demons attack the inn
By Anonymous
If you don't save Kleam and his crusader wizards at the Blackwing library before the attack on Defender's heart happens the cultists will already be burning them when you walk in. Just happened to me and thought I'd share.
By Anonymous
Thanks, been wondering what I did wrong. Kind of sucks considering there were no indications this could occur, and even worse no indication of when the defense of the tavern happens. I'm all about consequential choices, but this one seems sloppy.
By Anonymous
Just found out if you side with Ramien, when you go on and attack gray garrison they show up and put vermlek to sleep. Hulrun doesn't do ****, another reason to kill this *******.
By Anonymous
His troops show up to one of the harder named mini boss fights and help out quite a bit. Also if you don't kill him in act 5 he plays a major role in preventing the Sword of Valor from being taken by the demons in Iz. While, he's a ****, he's one of the most useful ****s if you don't kill him.
By Anonymous
How to recruit mongles in Market place? Wendu with me, but mongrels scare of me and did not join.
By Anonymous
To get the non-deep-fried library folks, you have to get on Blackwing Library as soon as practical when you get the quest, and definitely before the Inn attack.

Basically grab Woljif from the basement of the Inn, and head to the library with whoever you have.
By Anonymous
You can also cause the traitors to run away by using the trickster mythic path options-literally just bluff your way to victory but requires good diplomacy-