Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
How do you get past Jerribeth's room? No one is in there...
By Anonymous
Now I have killed Jerribeth, but don't know how to move forward.
By Anonymous
You gotta go outside (the room with the dragon eggs). Then go north and cross the stone bridge. I think the description means east, not west door.
By Anonymous
2 questions:
1) I can't manage to get access to that section after Jerribeth's room. It's a wall, but it is perception locked? Anything important back there?
2) There is a locked door in the room outside of Jerribeth's room (the one with the puzzle). It says it needs a key. I've cleared the place, but cannot get access.
By Anonymous
Ok, got it figured out, the answer to both questions is to exit outside through the south east exit.
By Anonymous
Thank you, you were the most helpful on this page. I thought I was missing something on the inside so I didn’t want to go outside the dungeon.
By Anonymous
+1 based
By Anonymous
Where is the Ashen Lady?
By Anonymous
+1
By Anonymous
In the Ivory Labyrinth (called Ineluctable prison in the game) , not the Ivory sanctum
By Anonymous
Is the door perception locked (+34 does not seem to find it)?
By Anonymous
Aww I kinda regret killing Devarra now before entering the Sanctum :(
I wonder if there's some special interaction or if you can even recruit her, if you save her eggs.
By Anonymous
I was curious so I saved and used toybox to rush the ivory sanctum without killing her. If you do so, few things happens. First, Greyborr ambush you on the exterior map, since your contract is void (you hire him for the dragon only) and someone else bought him to kill you. I think you can pay him to not kill you, but I'm not sure.
Then, when you reach the eggs, the dragon attack you to "protect her eggs" or something. No dialogue, just a cutscene.

Everything else is the same. Dunno what happen to the Storyteller if you do that, I assume he is still alive since he is key to many things.

Quite honestly it was a bit underwhelming. No real gain, and you have to deal with the very annoying dragon ambush while you do the quests.
By Anonymous
Their will be an event telling you that the storyteller arrived in Drezen. But because you weren't with him at the Artisan Tower, the dragon burnt it and destroyed one elven note. Dunno if that means you can't complete the storyteller's questline
By Anonymous
thanks for the tip, when it said "the dragon you killed," i assumed it meant the gold dragon. i had a laugh thinking i rooster blocked the game somehow and got a secret cutscene. turns out it was just the lame weak dragon.
By Anonymous
I'm having trouble deciding to take Jerribeth's offer at the begining of the Sanctum. What happens if I decline? do i miss out on some sort of awesome plot line>?
By DanniSap
Jarribeth will give you theirr mark and you'll miss out on a conversation with them and some interactions with cultists. Naturally, you can decide to betray them at the end of the dungeon.
By Anonymous
Have finnean Pages here too in a locked chest
By mxrigg
Posts Avatar
This page is missing the solution to the puzzle in the far south room. The solution is: Circle, Pentagram, Hexagon, Triangle
By mxrigg
Posts Avatar
forgot to say, you have to have characters standing on the pressure plates in the room for this solution to work
By Ardrel
Good catch. I've added the missing puzzle.
By Anonymous
The far east room I cant get the door to open. Im stuck and cant proceed. I have players on the pressure plates. I've found 2 buttoms but you say there is 3. Please tell me a 1 time perception fail now means I cant finish the Sanctum. The east room door will not open