Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Doesn't explain how the army regains movement points. Like the game tutorials are incomplete
By Anonymous
Use the option to skip a day
By Anonymous
Happens at the beginning of every day, even when you're exploring, so make sure you check the army map every now and then.
By Anonymous
How do you merge the armies?
By Anonymous
You have to have the armies on top of each other then on the army icon on the map there is a little button that appears in the corner. Its not on the interface its on the icon for the army on the map that you move around. Took me forever to find it.
By Anonymous
is there a way to skip this awful part of the game?
By Anonymous
There is literally an option when you make a new game that is labeled Crusade auto mode. If you look very carefully at the top of this page you might also notice the giant bold letters "Note (important)" that explains all of that. So maybe actually take the smallest amount of effort to look for yourself.
By Anonymous
but what is terrible about that, is that it removes the ability research stuff that is important to the story. and the ability to teleport back to drezen and any other fort with a teleportation circle.
By Anonymous
i understand like none of this system. i dont know how to add soldiers to the specific army i want, then just dont have enough people at all to fight any enemy
By Anonymous
When you recruit a unit it spawns at the current capital (So after you capture Drezden they spawn at Drezden). if you place to armies ontop of eachother a small button will appear next to the name banner of the overworld token. If you press that button it opens up an overlay that allows you to trade units between the two armies.
By Anonymous
It also doesn't explain how to get your morale back up--- you'd think winning fights would mean high morale but apparently not...
By Anonymous
It explains morale specifically actually.
By Anonymous
If your banners are green then morale increases by a bit every day, how banners work is explained in the tutorial. On the map screen in army mode, there's a button next to the army name (on the map not in the bottom left) that looks like two arrows pointing left+right, pressing it allows you to swap units between armies (the button is only there if the armies are on the same tile). Armies regain movement points every day. The day begins at midnight, giving you your daily resources, restoring movement points, regenning some of your general's lost energy.
By Anonymous
How do you switch from Char movement to Army movement on the map page
By Anonymous
At the top of the screen just below the clock there are two banners
By Ifusaso
I wish the tooltips were not utter garbage for army units. Submitted a Suggestion report in game, hopefully they'll patch it at some point.
By Anonymous
Hope you like
By Anonymous
How do you split the troops into groups in the same army? what is the keybind, there's no button
By Anonymous
Shift+left click I believe. You must have a open slot though, obviously