- Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:50 am #16368998
- Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:49 pm #16369880
He isnt in the inventory like a normal weapon. open your inventory and look on the bottom right of your screen. it says Finnean next to the character portraits. when you open it, click the drop down menu and itll let you choose his morph. then drag the picture of the weapon into your hands and bam.
- Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:52 am #16370245
When you open your inventory you have a tab in the right corner with his name, if you click it will open and let you transform it in any weapon
- Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:02 am #16370817
Look, when you on your Inventory, down right. Click on Finnean. Then you will see..
- Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:16 pm #16372947
Does anyone know what you need to do to upgrade him? I'm sure there are specific story beats to it, and I want to make sure I don't miss an opportunity.
- Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:35 pm #16378272
I really like using him but im after drezen and haven't found a way to upgrade him
- Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:01 pm #16714386
If you calm down Finnean and use neutral way to give it Blademaster, he will still go angry and attack you. After you kill Blademaster Finnean still will become +5 energy weapon, but no additional traits (just +5 energy)
- Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:34 pm #16784434
refusing to give finnean to the blademaster but convincing him to remain as a weapon will upgrade him to a +5 brilliant energy, good-aligned, cold iron version of himself
- Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:05 pm #16801933
can he boost my unarmed attacks? playing a monk, with a background and focus on fisting... er.. unarmed attacks.