Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Probably should have tried to kill me BEFORE I burnt the world to ash, you adorable clod.
By Anonymous
A wise Woman once said "A hoonter should hoont beasts not hoonters." She was wrong. Instead we must hoont the simps.
By Anonymous
Firekeeper better. Melina trash.
By Anonymous
Love how in the frenzy ending how this ***** comes and tells you how she’s going to kill you.
Dude you couldn’t even tickle Margott. How the **** do you plan on killing a powered up version of the dude that actually killed him.
By Anonymous
She probably is the reincarnation of gloum eyed queen , i.e has power of destined death
By Anonymous
She goes to the mohgwyn dynasty and starts farming like hell.
By Anonymous
So I suddenly came to a realization, as miquela and Malenia both have butterflies to represent them which could potentially mean they are empyrians, then there is the Melina who is connected to fire, who could have the fire butterflies to represent her...which could state her statue as an emperyan, though it could also mean that Ranni is not one herself but has somehow assumed that title. Perhaps through trickery, perhaps something to do with discarded runes perhaps Melina is a fragment of Ranni's divine soul that was sundered when she died in body.
By Anonymous
"You need only take me with you. To the foot of the Erdtree." be chad, refuse.
By Anonymous
So... She's definitely Radagon and Marika's child, right?

A sibling of Miquella and Malenia?
The butterfly items reflect this (Nascent - Miquella | Aeonian - Malenia | Smouldering - Melina)
The hair colour can be explained as a blend between Marika and Radagon
I don't get the eye though
By Anonymous
All the known empyreans seem to have something going on with at least one of their eyes - Ranni, Malenia, Miquella (through the carving of St. Trina having one eye on it)