Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
The build part would be more useful if it showed the skills to take, as well. Also, Sneak Attack is not available by "Alchemist", alone.
Need to take Vivisectionist.
Not sure when this was made, but Trickery and Mobility need to be skilled up to 4 before Arcane Trickster can be selected (in addition to the sneak attack skill).
By Anonymous
Stupid question: Where's Nenio in Drezden? Having a bit of a hard time finding her.
By Anonymous
same here
By Anonymous
She's upstairs in the Inn, inside the room Hilor is leaned against
By Anonymous
Ahhh, I see the build you stole from me is the out of date one, it's been updated, may want to go steal the new one because this site is unable to figure out their own builds :D
By Anonymous
that looks like a generic Trickster build, which existed long before the games launched in Pathfinder itself.. and pre Wotr in every Octavia guide as well.
By Anonymous
That's literally a standard trickster build. Nothing unique about it. Aside from the 10 lvls in the base class instead of AT.
By Anonymous
.....god ****ing damnit if I knew the spoiler I wouldnt have filled her with crossbow bolts after insulting me... BALLS
By Anonymous
Told her to **** off when i met her what an annoying character
By Anonymous
wtf
By Anonymous
At first, I thought she was a fun character, her eccentricity was interesting to be around. I remember first encountering her "first experiment", it was entertaining. I thought, "sure, she seems like fun!" But after awhile, her character comes off more and more as contrived and entirely one-dimensional, the way she's written is just... eh, no thanks. But if you love her character, more power to you. Aside from that, her utility as a wizard is outstanding (PK is mad OP).
By Anonymous
i'm just past the part where you easily defeat the eyeless demon girl, then the game gives her plot armor and says you lost the fight. so far all the writing has been bad. the voice acting is really bad, with a few exceptions. even the good voice overs are tarnished with bad writing. there is no way in hell it's the same writer as kingmaker. there is a definite air of immaturity to every line from dialogue, to narration, to even the descriptions, and tutorials. the angel sword vision at the start of the game is a prime example of bad writing. many of the same criticisms for the rings of power show can be seen here. repeating descriptors, verbose sentence structure, and evidence of editing out too many "buts" by making flowing sentences abruptly declare facts. "it is not real..."