Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
I found a weapon that only characters with a bad alignment can take without receiving a penalty in the form of confusion.
Camellia, taking this weapon, did not receive a penalty in the form of confusion.
By Anonymous
confusion succesfull :D
By Anonymous
Protip: if someone has their alignment hidden in a game, it generally does not bode well for the virgins and children of the area, who might find themselves on the wrong end of a sacrifcial dagger. Or worse.

Fun fact that's probably totally unrelated: Camellia wants you to side with Wenduag over Lann, and she really seems to be against you embracing the Aeon mythic path for some reason.
By Anonymous
Well... If someone has their alignment hidden, the DM, in this case the game, won't let you choose an alignment dependent class upon leveling up and show you the current alignment preventing you to take the level.
So the game spoiled the alignment to me, even though it was obvious.
By Anonymous
She's probably afraid Aeon's Gaze would see through her disguise :).
By Anonymous
Often I would make it so someone is under a spell of nondetection in order to hide from some powerful enemy. It has the side effect of obscuring alignment as well. Good way of putting a hidden alignment for a logical reason without making them evil obviously. In fact often I make them CN or so which is what got them in trouble to begin with.
By Anonymous
Well... If someone has their alignment hidden, the DM, in this case the game, won't let you choose an alignment dependent class upon leveling up and show you the current alignment preventing you to take the level. So the game spoiled the alignment to me, even though it was obvious.
By Anonymous
Haha, dont look too closely at other characters then, there similar spoilers are even more brazen... to the point only a blind man wont be able to get spoiled xD
By Anonymous
(spoilers)
Yeah :) ... and as a rule of thumb -> if somebody is hiding their allignment it's not gonna be anything but evil. Btw i kinda thought / hoped she was drow in hiding (with not so much appropriate divinity) but since we had one of those later in the game i realized it 's not the case... and she turned out to be deranged psychopath... I'm not the one who likes the idea of killing companions, but when she revealed herself i killed her right on the spot, no questions asked. And i don't feel any remorse for that (creepy looking) one.
Also the voice lines (and some interactions) were kinda little spoiler in itself.
By Anonymous
note to self; DON'T hide my alignment people will be more curious

WHAT i'm doing anything SHUT UP
By Anonymous
Worst part is that "alignment hidden" isn't what it would show if you actually had such an item. You'd simply detect as true neutral, which is a perfectly normal alignment.
By Anonymous
Her alignment is hidden, but you can still use smite evil on her.
By Anonymous
I AM HELPFUL, AM I NOT?
By Anonymous
OPEN YOUR HEART TO ME. (I MEAN PHYSICALLY)
By Anonymous
She dissapeared in my save. Anyone else with the same problem?
By Anonymous
YOU ARE THE NEXT SACRIFICE.

Yes owlcat. Subtle.
By Anonymous
Half of her lines shouldn't happen until the "revelation".
As it is, there never really was a secret to be had. Hell, half of the camping interaction too.
By Anonymous
Possibly the lewdest main companion I've seen in an rpg. I don't really care if it will kill me, I want her.
By Anonymous
Why lewd? I did not romance her so all I got to see of her was the brothel scene, the mireya stuff and in the end that comparison to sex without climaxing. What lewd things were hidden from me?

I am intrigued.
By Anonymous
Alignment should be hidden behind a spoiler tag.
By Anonymous
Not like anyone would be at all surprised the instant they saw her alignment is hidden, especially considering how callous she acts from the start